D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

can't wait till these drop, one pair will be copped on eastbay, the second pair is on hold :pimp:
pimp.gif

In this shoe game, it's not what you know, it's WHO you know.

Quote:
its gonna be hard, with the flints it was just about impossible to get unless u got in early cuz once they were put up on the site they were gone

I got 2 pairs in size 9 like two hours after eastbay put em up.
[/b]

Quote:
its gonna be hard, with the flints it was just about impossible to get unless u got in early cuz once they were put up on the site they were gone.

That was cause Eastbay/Champs/FTL share the same warehouse. They went up on FTL at 12 est, and Eastbay at 1 est cause theyre in a different time zone(Michigan? I forget.) So they wre gone by the time they hit eastbays site.

I was thinking earlier today, a lot of people are passing on the DMP's because of the price, also a lot are also passing because they are getting the white/red and black/caro 14z, also some are passing because of the colorway of the DMP's. If you think about it a lot of people aren't getting this pack, which is why I believe the DMP's will be a fairly easy pick-up, similar to the "last shots". Does anyone agree?

^ Yeah, right.....It's the other way around. People are passing on the XIV's to get the DMP. As for the price, I doubt that either. It'll be just like copping 2 $150 Jordans, but a little cheaper.

Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium (Camouflage Edition) Size 9.5-10.5

^^^^^^^^damn man was that necessary?? you a lil bit obessed to be talking to other ppl like that for no apperant reason, dont worry youll get your pair....and if you dont there is always that rope under your bed to hang yourself with...but seriously stay positive this release is not that serious.....
MD'z FiNeSt

<---- I <3 mi vida....

SOLO UNO

i saw a pic on the general random pic post a pic of the dmp online for buying i dont know if it was real but it said the real price page 18 WWSyndicate

Quote:
OMG shows how much you dont know you fuc*** Ahole
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
...wow, that came outta noooooooowhere...w...t...f?!?!
Same with dude and his "REAL jordan heads" rant :lol:
laugh.gif
-should we thank u?

and Yes:
Quote:
^^^^^^^^damn man was that necessary?? you a lil bit obessed to be talking to other ppl like that for no apperant reason, dont worry youll get your pair....and if you dont there is always that rope under your bed to hang yourself with...but seriously stay positive this release is not that serious.....
dont let that rope feel lonely @ banned camp, kid :frown:
frown.gif

J o 19...hmm, sounds like u kno something, got some NY info for me too?? :D
happy.gif

i reeeeeaaaallly want DMP and also withe/red XIVs...anyone wanna possibly split DMP 11.5 and gimme the VIs?? F the XIs...for now(maybe)....idk
...and yeah, stop trying to act like ur not another 'Hypebeast McDunk'

[/b] :stoneface:
...the new movement moving...SPRINT PHONE!

how much do you think the xi's will sell for by themselves on ebay or somewhere? I honestly just want the vi's because those are my grails...in blk/red but there are so many fakes on ebay for those I havent bothered...

all I want is the vi's though....what do yall think the prices will be going for for the xi's by themselves?

Tha Hottest Tees
Dreamhost Web Hosting

Quote:
J o 19...hmm, sounds like u kno something, got some NY info for me too??

I JUST DO RESEARCH WHERE I CAN....SO FAR I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NYC...BUFFALO WONT BE A GOOD PLACE TO COP THOUGH...SO ILL BE GOING FOR A RIDE TO MY HOMETOWN (NYC)...IM LOOKING FOR BABY J AND JM'S HELP ON THE TWO QUEST. IVE BEEN ASKING..BUT BLIEVE ME..IF I KNOW SOMETHING I WILL DEF. POST..

I need 2 packs. Some how, some way. Hopefully my job will get them in.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

Rant?

Kobe in the icon?

Kids...

Go get in line and pay retail... :lol:
laugh.gif

"JayeRell" let me know what size you need. I'll have access to plenty, and I'll keep the XIs...

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

^^u work at VCU right? i go there, im trying to do the same thing just the VIs not the XIs... if u can help me out great, if not straight do u know which stores will have the packs?
The Simpsons

i dont if i should camp for these in niketown Miami..ill feel stupid if me and my cuzinS ARE THE ONLY ONE IN LINE on midnight friday.. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I just hope my Champs gets them so I can just walk into work that day and cop my pair no problem...

...hopefully we will recieve our shipment in a couple of weeks.
[/b]​

Billy

i may be intrested in that sz. 13 VI

hit me up

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87,joser84,Flip Jayz & flipmode11​

ATTN: NYC HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any info that FOOTCO. in queens center mall getting these?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom