D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

^^ thanks JM, just for a comparison, the FNL i work at got 51 blk/red 14s and we're getting 15-18 packs
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

so then if its 18 packs then how many will be in each size?
"IM SO MEAN AND NICE, WITH THE THINGS I WRITE, JESUS MIGHT EVEN SAY JESUS CHRIST"
- JUELZ SANTANA

maybe like 2packs for size 9-11 and like 1pack for sz 8, 12 and 13
[/b]
email:drillest@tmail.com
aim:drsilleztone

Everyone need to go to Dr. Jays in 34th St. (Manhattan) for DMP.
[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td]START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: sdh7009@rit.edu[/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

JM,

will teh jacket be available at the same stores? at teh same time?

will it be available online by any chance?

Thanks
Jeff

new name just for the dmp
LMGR

a limited general release this is too hectic right now its a damn circus
these kicks will sell out believe that 20 packs most a store will have u better camp out

Will they be available on Eastbay.com and or Niketown.com since footlocker, champs, and Niektown will be recieving them??

Im guessing the date wont change since jmadidas said he has not heard anything, and NDC updated their Air Jordan release dates and nothing changed for the DMP.

i think i have a good chance to get these being that it'll most likely be below freezing up here and i don't dnk ppl will camp out cause aint no1 camped out for the black laser iv's around here...and all urban accounts in boston are on the same street.

/\ wednesday??? wow. i dont think i am gnna camp out. i just might wake up really early and head down to niketown. i hope their isn't a line. if so, i dont think that it will be long. also all this release date crizza is crazy. i have a feeling that they will drop on the 28th. and if they dont, they will prob drop early feb. nothing to worry about here...

I'm kinda hoping that these fall back until Feb because Christmas tapped me out.
"All these smart people in one room and then its me"-Evan Hunter

I'm a 7.5 and I think I'll get an 8. The 11's runa half size smaller anyways and I think I'll just sell the 6's

Hmm, this would be really cool to have one more delay on DMP, ha-ha.
[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td]START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: sdh7009@rit.edu[/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

forget this. It sounds like too much of a hassel. I already have a NDS pair of retro concords and a crispy OG pair. I'm not going to stand in line and not work for 5 days. If I happen to get one then oh well.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

i hope there is a snow storm around that time in the NorthEast.that way its pretty much a gaurantee that nobody campin out for these.just leave early on r/d

Back
Top Bottom