D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

wow i waz looking foward for diz release but unfortunately i wont be copping if dey drop az size 8 da smallest size cuz im a size 7. whyd my feet have too be so small :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
wow i waz looking foward for diz release but unfortunately i wont be copping if dey drop az size 8 da smallest size cuz im a size 7. whyd my feet have too be so small
thank goodness im a size 10 even though its one of the most sought after sizes, so my size always sells out
i think each store is gonna get 2 size 10s
[/url]​

Wutup everybody! I've been monitoring this thread for a weeks now, cuz like a lot of you I'm looking forward to the release of the DMPs. I e-mailed a customer service rep @ niketown.com about the DMPs possibly being pushed back and the size ranges and he sent me this:

Thanks for contacting Nike!

The DM package is scheduled for release on January 28th. The sizing should be
up to 15.

Once again, thanks very much for contacting Nike. Please let us know if you
have further questions about any Nike products.

Sincerely,

Russ
Nike

Take it for what it's worth. Peace.

i dunno but i just checked niketown.com and the dmp were taken off the scheduled releases.thats weird huh?damn nike what r u doin?

Quote:
i dunno but i just checked niketown.com and the dmp were taken off the scheduled releases.thats weird huh?damn nike what r u doin?
that doesnt sound good at alll. :frown:
frown.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

[/b]
email:drillest@tmail.com
aim:drsilleztone

Still there^^^^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Air Jordan Release Dates

Question
Where can I find information on Air Jordan release dates?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer
Please visit our site at Jumpman23.com for the latest on Brand Jordan products. Sign up with Jumpman23.com and you will receive e-news from Brand Jordan, including notification of product releases and site updates. To purchase products, visit our online store at Niketown.com.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following are expected launch time frames for new products being introduced by Brand Jordan. Please check with your local retailer to confirm product availability. Release dates are made available no more than 90 days prior to release:

01/14/06 Air Jordan XIV Retro
#311832-041 Black/University Blue-Metallic Silver
$150

01/14/06 Air Jordan XIV Retro
#311832-101 White/Black-Varsity Red
$150

01/28/06 Air Jordan VI Retro & Air Jordan XI Retro (Defining Moments Pack)
#136038-071 Black/Metallic Gold
#136046-171 White/Metallic Gold-Black
$295

this is really scaring me but at the same time its exiting cuz i want the package reaaly bad ive had all the money since sunday but the main thing that im worried about is that i dont get my size or i dont get there in time to get my size but im glad that JB is retroing 2 great sneakers :pimp:
pimp.gif

"IM SO MEAN AND NICE, WITH THE THINGS I WRITE, JESUS MIGHT EVEN SAY JESUS CHRIST"
- JUELZ SANTANA

JM since ur like god lol do u kno if mall retailer's employees(Foot Locker, FA, etc.) can use their discount, cause back when they were releasin in november, it wasnt possible cuz the amount of money JB would b losing, sooo let me know plz god its killin me lol

I JUST HOPE JM IS RIGHT...(EXCEPT FOR PRODUCTION) AND HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT....I NEED THESE TO RELEASE THIS MONTH...

Back
Top Bottom