D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

I don't understand... if you people are so nervous that your life is on the line, then why get the sneakers? if you want them that badly, then you'll have to camp out and possibly take a risk... I'm doing it... I don't see where people are tying to get with this complaining... do you want the package cancelled... if you're SCARED... just don't go.. maybe order online or simply PASS

Quote:
The pack will feature a full men's size run ()
at 8, they might as well be friggin limited even tho they're saying its not.

.:TEAM BRONX:.
"...then I get swivvy as I cruise New York City sayin power, equality, Allah sees equality."-Three Slim's Dynamite, Digable Planets

Quote:
I'm almost positive I'll be working for the release of these at Miami, and I'm telling you right now, if anyone tries any crap I don't care how big you are I will not sell you these shoes. If I hear of any line jumpers no one will get their shoes.

^^^haha...that'll be a scene

Quote:
The pack will feature a full men's size run (6-15)
great news, now me and my lil bro can cop, hes a 7 :D
happy.gif

[/url]​

I doubt that that full mens size run info is correct b/c a MEN'S SIZE RUN IS 7-15 6 is a boy's size
That's Jeezy, if that matters

If you have any 11.5-13 shoes (especially Jordan) for sale, email me at joe_peezy10@hotmail.com

^ i believe its 7.5. im a stocker at Finishline and all of the mens nikes start at 7.5
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Quote:
^ i believe its 7.5. im a stocker at Finishline and all of the mens nikes start at 7.5
i thought it was size 7, werent the black lasers only men sizes? and my bro managed to get the only size 7 in the store
[/url]​

I'm thinking that if this ISN'T LIMITED then sizing will start at a 7.5 because that's where Men's sizes start but if it IS, sizing might evern start at a 7 because that's where the lasers started at. Hopefully I'm right either way, I really don't want to have to get an 8

1 more day b4 we get the most recent info from babyJ
"If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same" Rudyard Kipling

thanks XmaNnyX for clearing that up. Since I thought it was a limited release, 7 is included in the SR
That's Jeezy, if that matters

If you have any 11.5-13 shoes (especially Jordan) for sale, email me at joe_peezy10@hotmail.com

I work at Modell's and the smallest size our company is carrying for the pack is a 7.5.....only about 150 packs for the company as a whole.

Quote:
1 more day b4 we get the most recent info from babyJ
cant u just tell us now babyJ... we are desperate over here :frown:
frown.gif

[/b]
email:drillest@tmail.com
aim:drsilleztone

This post is going nowhere fast without some fresh information.
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 SIZE 10.5 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

^^^^^^
for whoever does not believe me about the size run, whatever that is just what a nike representative said in the reply that he gave me in the email.----this might be the news babyj might bring tomorrow
>also look at the first page, babyj wrote after the sizes "To Be Updated As Soon As Word Is Given "

Back
Top Bottom