D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

thanks. for the news.. but is the date confirmed??? peeps just buy em then when u grow u can wear em.. jk L+L

i don't think babyj meant 1/10 on the dot...tha man has to sleep and go to work like the other normal ppl...

Quote:
Anyone in Philadelphia grabbing these, let's form a group so we can look out for one another. It's better to have several options instead of one.
Word...think i'll have to cop in philly too, dont know alot of spots tho and:
Quote:
Philly is NEVER dangerous when sneakers get released like this. I heard people getting robbed but not like right outside of the stores on the release day and crap like that.

I kno right...i copped the Flints at 11am from Samsun and i carried the box all day while chilling with the shorty (was nice). And i was in North Philly to West Philly :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:

you all need to slow your roll, we're still 2+ weeks away from release date...

YES....PLEASE B PATIENT...DAMN, NOONE CARES ABOUT UR NIKE REP EMAILS AND OTHER BULL BECAUSE OTHERS HAVE BEEEEN POSTED THE SAME CRAP...u think u were the first one to think? OH! I'll send an email and get al my info earlier than they will!...

WRONG-O, mother @#%$... |I
tired.gif

oh and tanks Baby J...but u shouldnt have posted because ppl r gonna stay up all night asking stupid questions u JUST said u'd answer FOR THEM in the afternoon.......

(yeah, say i'm annoying, Da Hen....Go ahead. Go exhale too)

Sounds like they getting pushed back......AGAIN >:
mad.gif

Anybody who works in the stores, would be seeing these
in person by now....right?

My hunch is that JB wants to release this after the XX! in Feb
and the new Lebron III so it won't hurt sales (and also move some move XIV's).

The suspense is killin me!!! I want them XI's already!!
Seen too many fakes already. I wanna hoop in 'em too!

Quote:
Word...think i'll have to cop in philly too, dont know alot of spots tho and:
Get at me Che (Anisoul@gmail.com), maybe we can meet up somewhere. I know just about everywere, so far, that's getting them. There's plenty pf places in he city.

Also, BabyJ didn't mention anything about a push-back, just wait until 3pm. Good News about the 7.5 and a half though

I am just hoping that these do not get pushed back because I want my DMP package...

KILLL THE HYPE!!!!
North Carolina​

I will post all the spots in the NYC / NJ / Philly area
Get @ me --- RLPolo_Bear@Yahoo.com
Here's a Small Contribution:

Champs Sports: - HARLEM ----- CONFIRMED
Champs Sports: - Queens Center Mall ---- CONFIRMED

Your best bet is to show up in these places early, im still unsure of shipments, but im hearing limited -- 2 sizes of each...more spots to come soon...

w00t w00t

man.... i hope all u philly people who might meet up aren't my size. or i'll have to start robbin u on the spot, or maybe just pointing and screaming "LOOK HE'S BUYING $300 JORDANS!"....no for real don't get 11.5-12! :evil:

so, its january 10th in my calander.....info please?

and Krob33rocknMJ23 you better shorten your sig, or you'll get banned.
I'm blowin up like you thought i would, call the crib, same number, same hood, its all good

quote: size 7.5 is the smallest.

Will you tell us the largest? 14's? 15's? I need that 14. You know what they say. . Big feet. . Big shoes.

Back
Top Bottom