D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

I got $5 on page 1
_________________________________________________________________​
to you[/center][/b]
[/i]
Hokum(me)= 1/2 of Above The CLouds Design​

Quote:
Don't forget having de facto IM conversations (Like we are now, whoops) or, even better, these self righteous, moral-post crusaders who take it upon themselves to chastise us for wasting bandwith and posting while we wait.

^ LOL, He said that he was answering questions later on that he didn't have an opportnity to answer. Well, Philly, let's get movin' on the organizational tip.

thx baby j

Quote:
Packs are available to stores by the allotment of "18"

that means 18 per store right? doesn't that count as limited release, not a general release
[/b]​

JM called this a few days ago.

Appreciate the contribution...can't say the same for the rest of the beasts though. :lol:
laugh.gif

Thanks for the update. Good to see that these won't be scrapped.
not to fail
is to determine to succeed.
- R.B. Sheridan​

In allotment of 18 huh, thats not good thas only 18 packs per store i believe correct me if im wrong.

Come on now, you know damn well that JB is playing with everyone here. They know no matter what, they are going to get your $300 on Jan. 28, 2006, or Jan. 28, 2010...

Either way, they have your money, and they will do as they wish. That is how they are toying with everyone. MJ used to be about making a product that is special, that is unique, to the people who love his products for being #1. They used to have the best quality, the best name, the best person behind the company to market. Now they have Sub-Par retroes, the AJ line in itself is starting to fall deisgn wise. I love the XXI, but it is still not the days of the III, the V, the XI, the XIV...

JB will learn eventually, that customers come first, and in the future we will not stand for shoes that have glue stains, yellowing soles, chipping paint...

It is about Quality over Quanity, and remember Limited is not always better.

Ok, I am done ranting now.

If around 18 per store ISN'T limited, I don't know what is.

Yes...that is hype...but reality. :\
ohwell.gif

[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

If the allotment IS 18, then that means there are only 1 of every size and 2 additional (probably 10 and 10.5)

Quote:
yes sir these will be on ebay for 500 dollars plus.....

So...you will wait in line and deter others who really DO what to wear them from getting them to make a profit, wow...But I guess I can't be mad

I'm pretty sure it means if a store gets them, it will be by 18 per order.

So two orders = 36 packs/store.

Quote:
why are people saying thanks babyj i dont c his post
Check the first page. It's updated.
Wanted: Air Jordan V sz 12-13

thanks BabyJ, so do yall think that he will re-edit later on tonight? and
laugh.gif
at all the people super-beasting over that
That's Jeezy, if that matters

If you have any 11.5-13 shoes (especially Jordan) for sale, email me at joe_peezy10@hotmail.com

yeah someone mentioned that the other day that stores could only but in multiples of 18 i think it was JM
im reppin north carolina

I think these will sell very well. Damn I just want the concords but not the VI's cause I don't like how the gold looks on the VI's.
[/center]

Yeah, some of you guys beast too hard.

Won't be on NDC? Shoot, guess I'll have to sell my gift card real quick.

You NYCers... Go camp out at Dr. Jays 34th St., please. HaHa!
[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td]START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: sdh7009@rit.edu[/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

Quote:
why are people saying thanks babyj i dont c his post
Check the 1st page
Im Chris, i go to Einstien High School in MD, yes about 2 blocks away from the sniper shootings, Im barely passing and I dont know what im gonna when I grow up. I need a job to keep up with this years realeses. Life is good

Wizards need to step it up

Back
Top Bottom