D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

^^^I am and I got nothing to hide.I have too see how I am gonna go about getting this release.
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 SIZE 10.5 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Screw this release, JB is toying with everyone, they are becoming a company in which MJ would not have stood for. (It seems as if he is changing along with his business ethics.

aight let's save ourselves the trouble of typing meaningless nothing, and let baby j tell us what the deal is when it's ready. capeesh!

Ok I'll let out a little info...

5 DMPs will have golden tickets in them, and if you find them you get to spend 20 minutes in Gentry's basement.

There...are you all happy now?

Email s_nalette@bu.edu

IM Lincolnjs34

Formerly SMN, SMN1, SMN2.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wonder what you'll find?
That's Jeezy, if that matters

If you have any 11.5-13 shoes (especially Jordan) for sale, email me at joe_peezy10@hotmail.com

this thread is pathetic :lol:
laugh.gif

ya'll don't even want to give the dude a chance to get the info

Post dating info is ******ed anyway, no matter the intentions. Reminds me of that lame BRB @#%$ airmax used to pull.

Quote:
lmao.....this is worser then the release itself...........
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

new sig stuff right here.

my mom told me aint and worser were not words when i was like 6. :lol:
laugh.gif

And that's not on the Album...still team anti ds.

We should start a pool as to what page we think the thread will be on by the time baby J makes his announcement. Me? I predict a good 3 more pages of meaningless "Is it time yet?" posts before we hear from him.
"This aint no time to be teachin' nobody no lesson"
Curtis Gates, RIP

is almost 4 no info still but BABYJ himself was the one that said 3 o clock if yall got somethign to do go and come back you can't miss it its written just go back to teh page you left off and read to teh end come on now.

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, The Shoe Factory,joser84,Flip Jayz & flipmode11​

Quote:
Screw this release, JB is toying with everyone, they are becoming a company in which MJ would not have stood for. (It seems as if he is changing along with his business ethics.

you takin this way too serious. how are they toying with anyone? you lettin em they not toyin wit me i ain't worried about it, im gettin mines and thats stamp. you acting like you know MJ talkin bout he changin with his ethics just stop crying you sound ridiculous
For Sale: NDS Jordan Retro VIII White/Red Size 10 9/10 & NDS Jordan Retro XII Melo Size 10.5 (Carolina/White)

Edited by: BabyJordan0312 at: 1/10/06 4:58 pm

There...everyone go to page one. Stop crying.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

^Don't forget having de facto IM conversations (Like we are now, whoops) or, even better, these self righteous, moral-post crusaders who take it upon themselves to chastise us for wasting bandwith and posting while we wait.
"This aint no time to be teachin' nobody no lesson"
Curtis Gates, RIP

Back
Top Bottom