D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

yo, wht up NT, im newb in dis whole shoe game, but i plan on coppin dese DMP's, but i jus wanted to put dis out dere, i gotta friend who been a shoe head for a while, an he told me yesterday that the DMP got pushed bac untill February. Is there any truth in this, help me out ya'll

Rico x Hood might not be wrong. Because my local Urban release store just got the jacket in and he told me he didnt know why he got it so early since the shoes come out in February. And the store usually has reliable info. Its the same store I got the pic of the black/red XXIs I posted here awhile ago. Im not gonna confirm it and dont bother asking the reps on NDC cuz they usually dont know anything. So I'll wait to see if BabyJ or jmidas confirm it. It doesnt matter to me because if they get pushed back then I'll be able to buy both 14s but no 21s.
http://uptempoairforums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11399&PN=1
10.5 Snakeskins for $150. 11.5 Taupe Dubs for $100

On 12/20/2005 5:31 pm JMaddidas2001 wrote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I not sure what "plenty" is to Niketalk...but, something will have to DRASTICALLY change between now and 1.28.06 for "plenty" to be EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE...

My guess, they get scrapped all together...

JM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion, if this were to be the case (eliminating the release of the DMP), then it would be an utterly ridiculous business decision. Considering that many loyal fans of Brand Jordan and other casual Jordan consumers have been led on by the company for several months regarding this release, it would be shameful to disappoint the very consumers to which they market their product.

If this delay or elimination were to become a reality, it would not surprise me to see a backlash by the consumer. It's understandable that they want consumers to buy certain products, but when you dangle certain carrots, then snatch them away, one must be mindful of the consequences.

When Brand Jordan decided to delay the release in November of '05, it was a smart move in my view because they could increase production and improve upon quality. Moreover, they had never officially announced that the shoes were slated for release. There was never an official listing on niketown.com. Now, there's an official listing and many consumers have the expectation that the release is going to go as planned and may have amassed the resources to obtain the pack.

GH has even gone so far as to take pictures in his office proudly displaying the pack in a recent SC article where he offers the consumer a glimpse of what is to come shortly. Granted, the "Ice Blue X's" were delayed earlier this year in the US; however, they were released a few months earlier in Canada.

In this instance, a delay or elimination of the release of the DMP on 01/28/2005 would be totally unacceptable to the consumer!

Quote:
'Hypebeast McDunk'

:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I was at the Footlocker at North Star mall in San Antonio, TX last night with a homeboy and my boy mentioned the DMP to one of the employees. So dude starts talkin about how the DMP has been pushed back again to November 06 because of issues with the gold and how it was falling off?!?! Now of course my first instinct was that he doesn't know what the hell he's talkin about and maybe he had his dates switched. But he's like "Go to nike.com and go to their chat room and you may get a Nike rep. Ask them and they'll tell you" Then he starts talkin about they may scrap this package and 3 other packages are supposed to be coming out...one with his converse in it from UNC, one with his last championship shoes, and the last with the XI, XII, AND XIII. He starts naming prices and I'm just like |I
tired.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
the whole time. My homeboy is like "Oooooh all those will be copped!" and I'm like "Fool, that ninja is lying...I'm checkin NT as SOON as I get home." :lol:
laugh.gif

But anyway, I don't want to drop or believe false info cuz I'm not claiming to have any inside scoop or anything, BUT if the employee was right then I feel real stupid. I haven't seen anything on here about any other packages so I'll leave that one alone for now. As far as the DMP being pushed back I see some people on here saying mixed things about it so I just wanted to be sure that I hadn't missed anything. As for now I'm planning for the 28th until Baby J or somebody says otherwise. Anyway I just wanted to drop some info on what some employees are saying but I'ma trust NT to always keep us up on game. Oh and I haven't tried the Nike chat so somebody may wanna do that.

- Preciate it.

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

god bless layaway, i have christmas, birthdays to wrry about, and other releases, and i heard u cant use employee discount, like for footlocker, footaction, etc. hope they change that

honestly... im torn up

i love the black/gold colorway...and in my opinion...this colorway in the 6's might be the ILLIST, possibly second to Infrareds...

but the "congolds" just arent appealing...

id rather just have 2 or 3 Gr's of both the 6 and 11....

For Instance... Caramines for 6's.... and White/Red Retro + 11's......or White / Navy retro + 11's....

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87,joser84,Flip Jayz & flipmode11​

lolz thats hilarious...you called him a ninja.
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

i just got through talking to a niketown rep.

Jarod: Hi, my name is Jarod. How may I help you?
datruth: yes i have a question about the upcoming DMP jordans that come out on Jan. 28
Jarod: Okay datruth, what can I help you with?
datruth: I've recently heard that the shoes might have been pushed back is this true or are they coming out on that date?
Jarod: No, the date has not changed. The DMP will be released on 01/28/06.
datruth: will the package be limited or like a general release and could u tell me if this site will have them.
Jarod: No, it will be a limited release. The pack will release at select Brand Jordan accounts, select NIKETOWN stores (see list below) and also select Finish Line and Foot Action stores. The pack will not be available on Niketown.com.

NIKETOWN stores that will receive the pack:

NT Chicago
NT Seattle
NT Atlanta
NT New York
NT Los Angeles
NT San Francisco
NT Miami
NT Honolulu
NT Las Vegas
NT Denver

Jarod: You're welcome. Thanks for visiting Niketown.com.

dont know if dude really knew what he was talkin about, sounded like some standard answers to me. like he was reading from a book or some @#%$. but if this is true JB is really @#%$ up.

i hope this guy really had some out date info or somethin. ima chat again later to see if i get the same answer.
"Get wise kid, open your eyelids, cause that last abortion? that was my kid"-Killa Cam

So are they gonna be GR or not cause every shoe store I went to( @#%$'s, Footaction, Finishline, Footlocker) said that they were gonna be limited to urban accounts but then again I went to an urban account Finsihline, footaction and footlocker, and they said they weren't getting them. So are they like limited to certian urban accounts or are they not gonna be limited at all. I even heard that eastbay was gonna get them. I'm so confused. ANd another thing I was wondering if I should campout for them or is it just hype like the XIV's and I'll be able to get them at two o'clock that afternoon?

^thanks, you had me a little worried by you previous posts.

i went to pretty much the only urban account today and talked to a manager there. he said they are getting only 11 packs, and that it probably wont be a size run, but just 11 different sizes.

^B1LLY, what was going on that might have pushed them back again?
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

why do people still think these are limited its stupid they said it on the first page GR not limited

Quote:
why do people still think these are limited its stupid they said it on the first page GR not limited

Since you'll have so much ease getting them do you wanna grab me a 13? :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

[/url]​
[/center]

billy hoyle, thanx for relieving me, not worried how limited they are, my spot already has me down for a pack, their getting them for sure
[/url]​

i might have to skip 14s myself to make sure that I cop these. They're looking extra fresh.
[/i]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

I'm on the flipside I think.

Considering passing on the DMP in favor of the two XIVs.

I'm past the point of scheduling my entire weekend around a car trip to get some shoes....too much hassle. If they were available at my local mall or online, that would be a different story...

Mdiddy.

Back
Top Bottom