D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

i intend on sellin them 11's once i get them. how much do you think just the 11's will command on ebay? i'll throw in the box too.

Hey does anyone know how to keep these from yellowing if u plan on wearing???? Please help!!!!!
loved by many
hated by more
envied by all

To all that were wondering about Roosievelt Field in Long Island. It has been confirmed. FL will be getting 48 pairs, Champs getting 18, Finishline will be getting them in, not sure how many and Footaction will having them in too more in the range of Champs. Once again, good luck!

Aight, Real Talk...This Message Is For BigBen1986, And Anybody Else In Tha A Who Needs Help Finding A DMP....I Work @ Finish Line @ Southlake Mall (Bout 5-10 Miles South Of Atlanta) And I Stay In Southeast Atlanta/ Decatur, And I Can Definitely Tell You How To Get To Some Spots To Pick Up A Pack For RETAIL
wink.gif
Just Either PM Me Here, Or IM Me On AOL, Under The Name MistaFlynt......Hope I Can Help Any ATLiens In Need

Quote:
So many people saying there gonna sell packs.But how many are really gonna get there hands on the shoe? I know I got atleast two extra packs coming my way and the two I allready have.

I definitely will have my hands on this shoe because I work at a Finish Line that is getting 45 packages.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Quote:
HOVKID
Tag your @#%$ pictures are you dumb people already told u

:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

stoneface.jpg

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

My girl Vic wants to know if there's any eastbay link for these yet.

i thought i posted hovkids pics, but i checked an di dont see them.
anyways here it is. i tried :lol:
laugh.gif

OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

I heard the new Carmelo 5.5's soles were painted blue in order to protect it from yellowing, anyone know if Nike did this with the DMP?

here's a bonus pic. my favorite writer of all time who passed away some years ago named DONDI. here he is execuing a backwards jumpman before it was even invented, circa 1980. i was actually thinking about making a t-shirt called 2 KINGS dondi on the left and jordan on the right doing the jumpman.
so here's in celebration to the dmp. dondi and jordan my hero's along with my mom.
:smile:
smile.gif

DONDI_SUBWAY_ART_PHOTO_1.jpg

OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

i should be joining the few that already have there packz tommorrow or tuesday.. good luck to me, and otherz who dont have... i almost didnt want these.. but i figure ahhh funk it.. might as well right :\
ohwell.gif
.. if im able too, ill cop a couple extra packz for to nter'z from bk to pick up .. dont worry im not in it for the profit, ill do the favor for some if i can..

wish kOudie luck .. :pimp:
pimp.gif

im such a fresh dude.. life rockZz
Live Life Get Jigg.. :wink:
wink.gif

Im Back and Fresher The Ever ..

Getting through on Eastbay is basically hitting the lottery. I don't think there is one person that is not going to try. :rofl:
roll.gif

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

what time will the dmp be up on eastbay in pacific time?

BUYING SIZE 10 AND 10.5 JORDANS IN THE BAY AREA 415

Anyone know of any locations in seattle/tacoma/anywhere in western washington to get these for retail?
Current Nisqually League MVP

450 is not to much.. comparing what others will be going for on ebay
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

Back
Top Bottom