Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
omgggg son i'm dead. i've literally never heard that ray j fab ****. All i ever heard was the line from eminem's rap god.

I can't even take it. I'm crying.

Easily my favorite rant interview of all time :lol:
Used to listen to that jawn when i was having a bad day just to laugh lol

The Money Team :pimp: haha

" Are we live?......are we live?... aight coo I ain't gonna curse...SO **** THESE PUNK ***** MADE MUTHA *******!"

Best line of all time

Same applies to you. You can't dismiss the fact that he might have mental health issues and say he's just a "lame crybaby clown" because you have no idea either. Given the fact that he's been prescribed medicine for mental health issues, he just got hospitalized for mental health issues, these past few years he's looked like he has mental health issues, and he made a song a few months ago specifically about mental health issues... there's reason to believe he might have mental health issues. It's not like some stretch that people are making up out of nowhere.
Thanks Dr Phil but Why are defending this man like you know him ...you sound ridiculous and as for the lame comment I was referring to how dudes acting like he can't just be lame or just seeking attention it has to be something wrong

I never heard that Ray J rant. I'm howling 
roll.gif

Kanye should have gotten help.
I defended him becuase the little kid in me was see how my mom acted before getting help

Pray about sure , but get therapy and healing until whatever God you worship comes back . It's OK to go to therapy sometimes.

Hisn3 biggest hit that he didn't recovery
Guilt for mom passing
Guilt for clothing line
Guilt about wife getting robbed

Last edited:
Dude is acting like a teenager with no direction. Dude needs to visit his family and hang out with people he grew up with.

Hes from the beverly/evergreen park area. He grew up with video games and tv. There wasnt no black people over there hanging out fam.

LMAO I've never heard that Breakfast Club interview before now either.

"Get Fab on the line right now I'll smack the **** out of that *****"

"You can't smack him over the phone Ray..."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That album was actually good, minus those horrible Barry Bonds and Drunk & hot Girls(??) songs. Stronger was also wack, but it was clearly a single to reach the masses. Curtis was mediocre outside of maybe 4 songs.

Barry bonds wasnt bad..graduation was easily Kanyeezus's best album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom