1. MBDTF
2. Late Registration
3. College Dropout
4. Graduation
5. 808s & Heartbreak
6. TLOP
7. Yeezus

If you include Watch The Throne then its after 808s for me

MBDTF is the definition of a classic. Production was god level, Ye was actually spitting and the Features were all flames

Graduation changed the game tho. He went head to head with 50 on release date. That basically ended the whole hardcore street rap to more alternative stuff.

Kanye album rankings for me are...

1. MBDTF
2. Late Registration
3. College Dropout
4. Graduation
5. 808s & Heartbreak
6. TLOP
7. Yeezus

MBDTF is the definition of a classic. Production was god level, Ye was actually spitting and the Features were all flames

Facts,I can never decide between it or LR as my fav albums from 'Ye. Some of the features are still some of the hottest verses I've heard from a few of those artists up until now :lol:

Last edited:
greatest rap verse Nicki will ever drop is on Monster

I've always felt like Kanye was great out of coaxing amazing verses out his guest. Paul wall on "Drive slow" to me was amazing

Last edited:
IMO you cant ask anyone currently 30+ about any of his albums past MBDTF

Never met anyone 30+ who even remotely enjoyed them

The older I get the less I enjoy them.

This ***** force feeds you everything, conditioning people to like his stuff.

If you have to sit and yell at me in the middle of the concert or throughout an interview about how great your **** is, you're compensating for something.

You shouldn't have to tell me how good your **** is. Your music should speak for itself.

He bullies his way to awards to back his arguments.

If you had to ***** and complain yourself to an MVP award and they finally give you one because you always had something to say about not getting one, are you really the MVP? Did you really deserve the award?

That's kanyes career in a nutshell post 2008

He still hasn't made anything better than late registration imo. Devil in a new dress is the hardest thing he's put out since that album and father stretch my hand pt1 had potential to be great but he air balled it when he didn't keep his arm up for the follow through.

Had devil in a new dress come out on late registration, there'd be no point in me owning anything past 08

Last edited:
Kanye album rankings for me are...

1. MBDTF
2. Late Registration
3. College Dropout
4. Graduation
5. 808s & Heartbreak
6. TLOP
7. Yeezus

Facts,I can never decide between it or LR as my fav albums from 'Ye. Some of the features are still some of the hottest verses I've heard from a few of those artists up until now :lol:

Paul Wall huh :lol:

Paul Wall's verse had nothing to do with the song topic, but it was :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Paul wall might have had the best guess verge on a Kanye album

Son skated on drive slow.

Common's verse on Get Em High was pretty damn good too. Damn, listening to these songs right now show how TRASH dude's albums became after 2005 :lol:

Last edited:
"I'm not a mad rapper just an MC with a temper"

Anybody sleeping on College Dropout, Late Registration and Graduation don't know Kanye

V
Common's verse on Get Em High was pretty damn good too. Damn, listening to these songs right now show how TRASH dude's albums became after 2005 :lol:

Graduation and MBDTF are still the goods

Last edited:
All I know is when I lost my mom especially after already losing a father, I was different. Life is just different without parents.

Just pray for his well being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom