Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought old Kanye was going to make a comeback when he dropped "White Dress" for the Man with The Iron Fist soundtrack :smh:

son been trash since he had to write his own rhymes. he bought into his own hype. that hype really belonged to Con and Rhymefest doh

I think Ye wrote MBDTF though, not sure

Yea Kris ain't getting pulled out of 10/10 times

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ye wrote MBDTF though, not sure

This is a good question [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Let me do some investigating because it's no way he wrote those two verses on gorgeous.

Never Mind I see rhymfest is credited on it :lol:

Last edited:
choke a south park writer with a fish **** :smokin

whats a black beatle anyway? a ****** roach?

tellem huh n kiss my *** x & o

"I treat my ca$h the way the government treats AIDS; I won't be satisfied til all my ****** get it...get it?"

Last edited:
Damn who's the real Kanye west then?
Every introspective thing we reference back to when Kanye was great links to con and rhymfest :smh:

Last edited:
Is there anyone in here over 30 that doesn't consider college dropout a classic?

Classic no but there's classics on it. Through the wire will always be his best song ever because it's so personal imo. Favorite Kanye album/time in my life Graduation. Aqua 8 era.

choke a south park writer with a fish ****
smokin.gif

whats a black beatle anyway? a ****** roach?

tellem huh n kiss my *** x & o

"I treat my ca$h the way the government treats AIDS; I won't be satisfied til all my ****** get it...get it?"
Best song on that album, he was floating on that beat 

Cons, Rhymefest, and probably even Really Doe and GLC should be credited with the rhymes on his first 3 albums. Kanye had to "evolve" his production to distract from the fact that he lost all his writers.

What makes Kanye iconic is the fact that we all CANNOT agree on his GOAT album. Each of his albums mean something different to all of us, they were a moment in time that connected with us on an individual level but also had universal appeal. That's how you know an artist is legendary. 

To me, MBDTF is his best work. Sonically it's flawless but the theme's about self destruction and awareness connected with me. At the same time, the hunger and optimism of College Dropout will always be special to me. The stadium rock star sound and feel of Graduation will always be banger material. His music transcends so many different emotions and tastes, he truly evolved for over a decade and I'd be genuinely sad if he starts to lose it as an artist. 

I don't buy the "love him or hate him, everyone talks about him so he's iconic" argument for any artist.

What makes Kanye iconic is the fact that we all CANNOT agree on his GOAT album. Each of his albums mean something different to all of us, they were a moment in time that connected with us on an individual level but also had universal appeal. That's how you know an artist is legendary. 

To me, MBDTF is his best work. Sonically it's flawless but the theme's about self destruction and awareness connected with me. At the same time, the hunger and optimism of College Dropout will always be special to me. The stadium rock star sound and feel of Graduation will always be banger material. His music transcends so many different emotions and tastes, he truly evolved for over a decade and I'd be genuinely sad if he starts to lose it as an artist. 

He already lost it ..Yeezus was trash and something was missing from TLOP ..it's like he wanted to go back to the MBDTF type of sound but couldn't capture the magic

I take back what I say about how Ye reacts though. Mental illness is no joke,and being one who suffers from it, I shouldn't be one to judge.

Bingo.

College Dropout- touched my soul man. Made me really look in the mirror regarding my life and how I shouldn't assume just cause I was in college that would equal success.

All falls down had gems man

Late Registration really didn't grab me

Graduation was flames. Other than MBDTF, his best body of work. All bangers

808- I reall enjoy this album. It's dark, but it had a soul. His feelings were all over the album

MBDTF- [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Yeezus- [emoji]128686[/emoji]

TLOP- pretty good/ missing something though.
Ultra Light Beam,

WTT(collab)- Kanye was rapping his *** off. I thought the old ye' was back, plus he was on some pro black ish :smokin

Roses is Kanye in his purest form.

No Concequence/ Rhymefest influence, no "this is art" nonsense.

Son spiting flows, pouring it out, sample that gives your chills.

If you listen to Herd em Say and Roses, you hear Kanye's real flow/style that still comes out in some other tracks from time to time.

Roses is Kanye in his purest form.

No Concequence/ Rhymefest influence, no "this is art" nonsense.

Son spiting flows, pouring it out, sample that gives your chills.

If you listen to Herd em Say and Roses, you hear Kanye's real flow/style that still comes out in some other tracks from time to time.
When my grandmother passed away I couldn't listen to Roses. Would start crying as soon as the beat started...damn near teared up thinking about it now. :frown: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom