Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved yeezus when it dropped, in retrospect it's still great but low on the totem pole. Funniest thing to me is same ppl complaining about old Kanye would be the first ones whining if dude never evolved as an artist. Then it would be "why won't dude switch it up for a change". Human beings are funny like that lol

He didn't evolve though. He sounds like a poor mans Big Sean with the corny lines.

He's been trash as a rapper for almost 4 years and his beats are b-grade Travis Scott beats. From College Dropout to Late Registration he evolved. On Dark Fantasy he really evolved. It's been a decline since WTT.

I feel like w Kanye's fans, there's the old school, and the new school, with Cruel Summer being the in between.

At the St Pablo tour he did a good mix of his whole catalog..

The younger crowd was hype for everything released after Cruel Summer and the older crowd was hype for everything pre Cruel Summer.

Last edited:
I don't understand how people can say Yeezus was better than TLOP. Yeezus was a disaster, unorganized chaos and electronic music

I don't understand how people can say Yeezus was better than TLOP. Yeezus was a disaster, unorganized chaos and electronic music

Say this on KTT & watch those kids lose it :lol:

They LOVE Yeezus over there lol

Honestly i dont hate any of dudes albums. Im pretty open minded when it comes to music so his experimental side dont bother me but there were some songs & moments on Yeezus that just sucked. His rapping was really lazy on that album too smh

The boy Ray j at it again, clear shot at the Kardashian family and Kim in his joint with cb. He knows exactly what he's doing, ye is in a mentally fragile state and he trying to finish him off and get back in them yambs.

no lie...if I lost my mom...I'd fasho go off the deep end. I'd be just like Money Mitch when they took his lil mans. I'd lose my ****. So I totally get that part of his problems.

Moms b. :frown:

MBDTF has no replay value to me...

College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation

all tree of those STAY in the rotation.

After Graduation, that was pretty much it for Kanye to me. A few tracks here & there, but for the most part...nah.

All of this.

Kanye album rankings for me are...

1. MBDTF
2. Late Registration
3. College Dropout
4. Graduation
5. 808s & Heartbreak
6. TLOP
7. Yeezus

If you include Watch The Throne then its after 808s for me

Watch The Throne Is The Best Collaborative Album Ever! - and still under-valued/underappreciated/overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom