Dad unloads a round of hollow tips into daughters laptop

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

You know she is gonna buy a macbook pro and sleep with a black guy to get back at him for this

laugh.gif

fixed.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Its funny to watch this guy talk with a rural accent and have guns  and know he works in IT. Kinda beats the stereotype. I guess it makes sense since he paid for software. 
grin.gif

EDIT: Reddit >>> 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Just curious...how is she going to watch that video? 
roll.gif

But since he works in IT, I guess this is how he fixes computers anyways. 
laugh.gif

Since you got this from Reddit, I'm just going to leave this here:

YWvRW.png

I bet $100 his daughter resents him for this and ends up stripping. 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
That whole list

There are MUCH much better ways of dealing with things like that, that won't end up in long term drama. Because he has to be crazy if he thinks she will learn any kind of lesson that way. She's probably going to resent him for that for a long time. Not only destroying her laptop, but posting it online for millions to see, just to embarrass her. I mean
grin.gif

The girl sounds spoiled as hell yes. And she deserves to get checked, yes. However I think that was a bit excessive. Definitely could've done with out the video.

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Originally Posted by polorico

we need more parents like this....

True story

Yea, because we need more families (parents) solving their problems through the internet. No one else needs to know what goes on in your family.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

great! now Hannah is gonna kill herself
30t6p3b.gif

good job dad

you cant do anything anymore without someone threatening to kill themselves 
indifferent.gif

I say props on the man. What she posted was beyond disrespectful and she sounds like a prick. 

Yeah, I guarantee Hannah's not going to respond to this the way he wants... I see what he tried to do, but this is going to make her go even more out of her way to spite him.

I appreciate what he tried to do, but Hannah is going to resent him for the rest of her life.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I appreciate what he tried to do, but Hannah is going to resent him for the rest of her life.

Because her dad destroyed the laptop (that he bought) and grounded her?  If she can't handle that, then she wont be able to handle life at all.  After what she posted on the internet, she deserved discipline... not sure if I agree with her father's methods but it's better than doing nothing at all.

Lol at title .

Dad is a boss too bad behind every hard head discipline dad is a @%@% mother who spoil her kid too much and hanah is one of the example

Originally Posted by cap1229

I just don't think he had to punish her like that. Take the laptop away but don't humiliate her like that. Cut off her phone but this is too much.

Humiliate her?
laugh.gif

15 and cussing out her family like that, and this is her being humiliated? I pity the fool.

She had warnings, so I'm guessing this isn't her first time talking reckless.

Then the " we got a cleaning lady for this.. " line..
grin.gif

Props to Dad
pimp.gif

But yea, dudes at her school better get at her if they want to smang, she will be getting trains ran a.s.a.p.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

You know she is gonna sleep with a black guy to get back at him for this

indifferent.gif
My dude.... Pops just unloaded rounds on a goddamn laptop!!!! NO GUY IS GONNA CATCH ROUNDS FOR HANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I just don't think he had to punish her like that. Take the laptop away but don't humiliate her like that. Cut off her phone but this is too much.

Humiliate her?
laugh.gif

15 and cussing out her family like that, and this is her being humiliated? I pity the fool.

grin.gif

Props to Dad
pimp.gif

But yea, dudes at her school better get at her if they want to smang, she will be getting trains ran a.s.a.p.

roll.gif
I'm saying though right? I really am shocked at the comments i'm reading on here and youtube.

Like damn, that's punishment to y'all? My dad probably wouldn't even round up on the laptop, he would just use my head to break it!
laugh.gif

Reading how sensitive people are these days really makes me appreciate my parents on how they raised me.

^

This been me at 15..., I wouldn't be on NT typing this. Somewhere dead with that laptop probably lolz

^

This been me at 15..., I wouldn't be on NT typing this. Somewhere dead with that laptop probably lolz

Dawg at 15... I didn't even have a cell phone, let alone my own computer!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

^

laugh.gif

Dawg, I didn't even have a dog.

^

laugh.gif

Dude...  I'M STILL A VIRGIN! My mommy said i'm suppose to meet the perfect one.

WHEN MOM?!???!?
mad.gif

Humiliate her?
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Props to Dad
pimp.gif

Did he give her a way to come back from this? To redeem herself at all? Nah. What she wrote was *#%*@+ up but there are better ways to get your point across and still be the adult. He lost so much footing by posting this on Facebook. I just don't think family should humilate one another. There are things you can't take back when you opt for an audience the way he did. She is 15 years old and if she doesn't rebel behind this I would think something is wrong with her. It would be only natural.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Skip to 7.10 for the shooting. Where does he live where you can just unload a clip in your back yard?

doesnt matter where you live if you a baws
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

What the hell is up with kids bashing their parents online nowadays? Complaining like you're some kind of victim.. 
30t6p3b.gif
im sayin
you shouldve seen christmas though
there was some compilation of a bunch kids cussing their parents out on fb/twitter because they didnt get an iphone 4s
laugh.gif

^

laugh.gif

Yo dog I aint eem have a Flocka

Back
Top Bottom