Dajuan Wagner has been found

Health issues 
30t6p3b.gif

He could've done damage 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

damn greg ostertag is in the d-league???? whaaaaaaaat??
I'm pretty sure Antoine Walker is in there too
laugh.gif

Now somebody find Marcus Hatten and tell me why he never got drafted.

When dude dropped a 100 I was in undergrad at Temple - %%#! was all over the news like, "Was that fair, was it poor sportsmanship?"

...@+#% outta here, D his $%+ up
laugh.gif

And ay correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Worldwide Wes one of the main reasons he went to Memphis?

^Perhaps, but they also hired his father Milt to be a coach there and gave a scholarship to his good friend Arthur Barclay

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

that cavs squad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So fun to watch for that half of year. I remember going to the games, just seeing Booz, D.Miles (who was my favorite player at the time), Wagner, Ricky Davis's high flying self, and of course Lebron as a rookie...

Man that 2003 Cavs squad was really fun to watch.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

^Perhaps, but they also hired his father Milt to be a coach there and gave a scholarship to his good friend Arthur Barclay

Yeah, that's that "I want 10 grand in small bills wrapped in a newspaper" Ricky Roe "Blue Chips" deal....

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Yeah, that's that "I want 10 grand in small bills wrapped in a newspaper" Ricky Roe "Blue Chips" deal....

You forgot the tracker trailor.  Can't forget the tracker fam

man that starting 5 pic just hit home..i remember coming back from summer camp at CSU when it was announced on 107.9 that Boozer was leaving. People were calling in telling dude to stay in Cleveland.

Originally Posted by psk2310

66316065c8791e3906d9d07eb3fe63bd5a7e03d6_r.jpg

48426506f7c9d76d10a38604530a992f47d18ea4_r.jpg

It's sad to see dudes with so much talent fall on hard times. This mug shot was of former Georgetown Hoya Victor Page....Sad...
Vic chose his path though, but if son wasn't such a knuckle head, who knows what coulda been. Damn I forgot all about ricky davis, how is he not back in the league yet? That cavs picture is crazy thinking about it, so much talent and more than half of them gone, two left way too young. Darius Miles was my favorite player at some point, bet wag would give anything to be able to have the NBA as a option, and miles just threw that ***@ away 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

It's sad to see dudes with so much talent fall on hard times. This mug shot was of former Georgetown Hoya Victor Page....Sad...
Damn I forgot all about ricky davis, how is he not back in the league yet?
He got cut from the D-League this year. He's not making it back to the NBA in this lifetime. 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

He got cut from the D-League this year. He's not making it back to the NBA in this lifetime. 
Damn, son fell off then. He turned it around in boston too, thought he'd be a decent role player. Guess not

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

When dude dropped a 100 I was in undergrad at Temple - %%#! was all over the news like, "Was that fair, was it poor sportsmanship?"

...@+#% outta here, D his $%+ up
laugh.gif

And ay correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Worldwide Wes one of the main reasons he went to Memphis?
Wes was another reason though.  One of my boys works at an agency, so he is friendly with Wes, so last summer I saw Juanny, Wes, and the trainer down in Ocean City, NJ, and the hilarity that went on in that half hour can not even be explained in text.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Im sure he could get on at Seton Hall.

Back
Top Bottom