Dajuan Wagner has been found

Originally Posted by 4one5

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by Freeze

damn greg ostertag is in the d-league???? whaaaaaaaat??
I'm pretty sure Antoine Walker is in there too
laugh.gif
I thought he was playing in Puerto Rico?
9133769-large.jpg

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

When dude dropped a 100 I was in undergrad at Temple - %%#! was all over the news like, "Was that fair, was it poor sportsmanship?"

...@+#% outta here, D his $%+ up
laugh.gif

And ay correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Worldwide Wes one of the main reasons he went to Memphis?
Wes was another reason though.  One of my boys works at an agency, so he is friendly with Wes, so last summer I saw Juanny, Wes, and the trainer down in Ocean City, NJ, and the hilarity that went on in that half hour can not even be explained in text.
Ya don't know until you try.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He was actually the one that started Calipari's 1 and done craze, path. He's responsible for Cal coaching Pooh, Reke, Wall etc.

Juanny Wags 
pimp.gif
Message! Don't give them too much knowledge Cake.

Originally Posted by psk2310

66316065c8791e3906d9d07eb3fe63bd5a7e03d6_r.jpg

48426506f7c9d76d10a38604530a992f47d18ea4_r.jpg

It's sad to see dudes with so much talent fall on hard times. This mug shot was of former Georgetown Hoya Victor Page....Sad...
Whats with Victor Page's eye patch??? Did dude get shot in the face or somethin? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Article ended abrupt, but still a good read....took me back to the days of basketballphenoms.com and all that
glasses.gif

had the potential to be one of the most fun teams to watch ever...

Just looking at that 5 is crazy lol. We all know about Lebron but wow...Pretty dope

Originally Posted by moundraised23

D wags used to beast with tigers...he's one of the main reasons they recruit so strongly now

Then came D.Washington.. whatever happend to that guy?!?!

^
I believe he played with the Spurs for awhile.
That Cavs squad looks a lot better now then they did back then.....how 10 years changes perspective.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by hugebird

and the hilarity that went on in that half hour can not even be explained in text.
Ya don't know until you try.

stop stalling dog, spit that %@!% out.
laugh.gif

Man, I'm not trying to put people's business like that out on the Internet. A lot of the stories were just about the Camden team and mostly about his boy "Goo" or Arthur Barclay and the silliness that he was frequently up to, and the large amount of the stories were basically about white girls that he boned that summer alone hanging out at the beach. The details are the interesting part, but I'm not about to put that out there.

Great find, wondered what happened to him. Hopefully he can make a comeback just so there's no more what if's.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just think about that deep 3 he hit at Cameron during his McDonald's Game.�

TJ Ford with the Slip nd Slide !!
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was a great vid thanks for posting
pimp.gif

I remember him at Nike All American camp when a couple of my players were there. He was a killer. Also remember him coming to Massachusetts to play in an AAU tourny his junior year. He played the first day with his team, scored like 50, then went home and didn't play the rest of the tourney because he thought the competition was too weak

Back
Top Bottom