Dallas in November. What should I see/do?

So I'm going to Dallas in November to visit my little bro who's all grown up now.

I haven't seen him in years due to us having different fathers and living in different states. We already have the Mavericks vs Heat game on lock and I'm thinking about the Saints vs Dallas game too.

What sights should I see while I'm there? What's the scene like? This will be my first time going out in a minute. Been crazy busy, even though I somehow find time to be on NT all damn day.

So I'm going to Dallas in November to visit my little bro who's all grown up now.

I haven't seen him in years due to us having different fathers and living in different states. We already have the Mavericks vs Heat game on lock and I'm thinking about the Saints vs Dallas game too.

What sights should I see while I'm there? What's the scene like? This will be my first time going out in a minute. Been crazy busy, even though I somehow find time to be on NT all damn day.

go see niketalks favorite forth worth member riverxbear, you guys can put your dana swag on and get at the young smitty $@+$# at the local malls and get some buns

go see niketalks favorite forth worth member riverxbear, you guys can put your dana swag on and get at the young smitty $@+$# at the local malls and get some buns

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

also let john redcorn smash your girl
laugh.gif

No Dale.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

damn homie... thanksgiving game AND the heat/mavs game?!?!?!... nothing can top that man!

damn homie... thanksgiving game AND the heat/mavs game?!?!?!... nothing can top that man!

Yeah. I'm really looking forward to this trip for a number of reasons.

Any more sights or suggestions? Restaurants, clubs, etc.?

what type of food do you like?
what type of music do you like hearing?
What area are you staying at in Dallas?

what type of food do you like?
what type of music do you like hearing?
What area are you staying at in Dallas?

Not sure what part he lives in.

Food? I like seafood and Italian.
Music? Chill mode %$@$. I'm a little too old to be doing the "daddy stroke" or whatever it's called.

Music? Chill mode %$@$. I'm a little too old to be doing the "daddy stroke" or whatever it's called.

Heres a couple of spots but if you need more options like Mexican food, burger joints, BBQ, Homemade food just ask theres plenty of places to eat at

Food - Newport’s in downtown right by AAC, Turlock’s of McKinney ave. 5 min driving from AAC, Dakotas 5 min driving from AAC
Music - you can try lower Greenville. there a bunch of bars down there and you can bar hope. mostly all bars down there are free. 
ghost bar in downtown its right by the AAC

Heres a couple of spots but if you need more options like Mexican food, burger joints, BBQ, Homemade food just ask theres plenty of places to eat at

Food - Newport’s in downtown right by AAC, Turlock’s of McKinney ave. 5 min driving from AAC, Dakotas 5 min driving from AAC
Music - you can try lower Greenville. there a bunch of bars down there and you can bar hope. mostly all bars down there are free. 
ghost bar in downtown its right by the AAC

Back
Top Bottom