Dallas Peeps Back At It

Anybody kno what stores are doin guaranteed tickets for the carmines? I already found out about raffles

Jus bout tiks/flight for cowboys/saints game sept. 28th..

Lookin for a nice room now.. can I get recommendations places to stay.. first was lookin at arlington, but looks like Dallas is where its at!!! possibly around a strip of bars or party scene.. nuffin to pricey, maybe 200$ a night.

Thanks fellas

Jus bout tiks/flight for cowboys/saints game sept. 28th..

Lookin for a nice room now.. can I get recommendations places to stay.. first was lookin at arlington, but looks like Dallas is where its at!!! possibly around a strip of bars or party scene.. nuffin to pricey, maybe 200$ a night.

Thanks fellas
with $200 a might you can just about stay where you want, downtown dallas is where it's at, it gets crazy on saturday night with lots of bars and clubs. Try embassy suites, sheraton, etc..

downtown dallas is trash, everything is in uptown now, a few new places on greenville or knox/henderson

downtown dallas is trash, everything is in uptown now, a few new places on greenville or knox/henderson
Well it depends on what you like and how much drivin they tryna do and how far they tryna be from the hotel, i really prefer lower greenville

Uptown is good if you want to hang out with fake people, women made of rubber and the SMU kids.

Knox/ Henderson has more pubs and good restaurants.

Downtown is pretty bad excluding Deep Ellum which has been getting better....slowly.

Lower Greenville has definitely cleaned up and a lot of great restaurants and bars (some with rooftops) have been opening.

It all depends on what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Uptown is good if you want to hang out with fake people, woman made of rubber and the SMU kids.

Knox/ Henderson has more pubs and good restaurants.

Downtown is pretty bad excluding Deep Ellum which has been getting better....slowly.

Lower Greenville has definitely cleaned up and a lot of great restaurants and bars (some with rooftops) have been opening.

It all depends on what you're looking for.
Truu

Jus lookin to have a good time and a few drinks.. maybe come up on some yambz.. it's only 4 fellas rollin

Gonna have to do alil research on the places stated above.. good lookin out fellas

Jus lookin to have a good time and a few drinks.. maybe come up on some yambz.. it's only 4 fellas rollin

Gonna have to do alil research on the places stated above.. good lookin out fellas
Yambz galore, all shoes sizes and colors

I'm already prepping myself to see a bus load of dudes in the white and red infrareds
more than likely carmines, i'm tryna unload my carmines. dont want em, quality sucks. Really wanna trade for some kd vi aunt pearls

Streets was flooded with carmines. can't believe people were camping out for em. you might have to add cash to that trade

Yikes...

Those a grossly over valued. I wouldn't pay over 200. Don't surprise me tho, people tryna sell those Iron Purple 2s for 200+ and they still available at retail. Hustle on

Back
Top Bottom