Dallas Peeps Back At It

I don't go to sneaker conventions because most self proclaimed sneakerheads are cornballs and that's pretty much the only people that go.
this... got that wack deadstock crew thinking they doing things I laugh when i see all of them dudes 
laugh.gif

what are nike tier 0 and tier 1 shop in the DFW area?

You won't find either of them. There hasn't been a solid Nike account in Dallas since the days of P.E.G. And Adikt.

Centre gets decent stuff from time to time, but it's very hit-or-miss.

Bet! I'm just wondering how they are as far as Jordan Retro releases. They said FCFS but wondering if they got "favorites".

Every place has favorites. 

This I know sir. But do YOU know if this spot operates under shade.....

Yes, they are shady just like all other places ....nowadays online is the best method. Cats in Dallas camping out in lawn chairs for Wolf Grey 3's when in fact they sat online all day, then sold out Saturaday night, but on Monday morning there was a FSR online @Finishline.

Adapt to online or die copppin.

Last edited:
Yes, they are shady just like all other places ....nowadays online is the best method. Cats in Dallas camping out in lawn chairs for Wolf Grey 3's when in fact they sat online all day, then sold out Saturaday night, but on Monday morning there was a FSR online @Finishline.

Adapt to online or die copppin.

Thank you Fam This is what I was needing to know. Hopefully one day we will get a honest store with a fair approach for all people.

Start shopping online and quit buying trash Jordans and your sneaker buying experiences will become much more pleasant. Learn how to use the search feature on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook or whatever you use. You don't have to buy anything from these local clowns. They don't care about your business.

Start shopping online and quit buying trash Jordans and your sneaker buying experiences will become much more pleasant. Learn how to use the search feature on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook or whatever you use. You don't have to buy anything from these local clowns. They don't care about your business.

I feel you boss. I'm just so scared to get burnt mane. Atleast locally you can see the shoe in person. I will probably fall in suit.

I feel you boss. I'm just so scared to get burnt mane. Atleast locally you can see the shoe in person. I will probably fall in suit.

Online from a reputable retailer ...NDC, FL, FNL, FTA, Champs etc. Not ebay, craigalist, etc.

Online from a reputable retailer ...NDC, FL, FNL, FTA, Champs etc. Not ebay, craigalist, etc.

Not even them. Hundreds of mom and pop stores and boutiques allow phone orders. You just gotta know where to look. 1 shop started giving me a heads up via email when they got new stuff in because they noticed I was a repeat customer.

Hey Dallas fam, thinkin bout makin the move to the DFW area. What are some of the better suburb cities around Dallas? I'm lookin at Desoto, Grand Prairie, Garland. Them coo places for families? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom