Dallas Peeps Back At It

Yo D whats yalls store hours look like again?

Also the WarHawks paypal $ has been sent! Now the worst time is, waiting to see if I'll get them or if I've been robbed.

Now time to save up a bit more money for the air max Huf Quakes.

And where is Farris? Air Max King?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Also someone know anyone in Northpark or Towneast mall that can hook it up? FL FA discount that is
nerd.gif

****DO yall carry 2xl? Cause XL Ts fit to short. I mean not just with the we run dallas but with everything.

Originally Posted by dyoung330

Its been coming in, Crooks, The Hundreds, Stussy, Play Cloths, and now Undefeated. But we're about to get more, February is usually when all the Spring stuff comes in. January is the slowest month of the year so almost no shipments come until February. Also, we got the AJ XI inspired Huarache Burst Quickstrikes coming in this week.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How much are these running? The grays would bea nice summer shoe.

...just got back from a meet up with dashoekid21 ...good peoples...so I now got a 10.5 on the foamposite for sale...prices is still $230 meetup.

I might as well keep mine I dont think ill find anyone to trade these with. its a snug fit but they fit, they also match the fitted really good

trueblue what size is that fitted??...

marionthebarberian-the prices depend on what you want. crooks&castle tee go for about like 32$ , the same for the hundreds,undefeated...etc.....dope gearthough!!!..might hit up adikt again this weekend!

l_b1f68e5fb1bd479bbdbd72a66008b040.jpg

Darren them forces is clean the grey and red ones. i need some tees ill be in soon. just hope u guys give better service this time around.
and how much them QS huraches gonna run i need the grey ones sz 11 them joints is clean.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Darren them forces is clean the grey and red ones. i need some tees ill be in soon. just hope u guys give better service this time around.

***Ignorance***

On another note, D, your dropping prices the week a bunch of us dont get paid. DAAAAANG that sucks for me

I hope we get House of Hoops in D-town I have heard rumors of it...

And does anyone know about the Nike Store that is opening soon??

NExt pickups are some stuff from riverxbear. Then maybe the DTRT AJ1 pack MAYBE, after that prolly griffeys on sale of course. Just in time for August the TB3s are dropping so ima scoop those for the new school year. LBJs will be sprinkled in there but as of now they are moving to fast for my liking.

The Huarache QS retail for $100.

YoungSole - We do get 2XL and sometimes even 3XL but it depends on the brand.

trublu - We do have a sale on clothing right now, "buy one get one free" on select tees and 30% OFF selected outerwear. We are also adding additionalshoes on sale to make room for the new arrivals.

Originally Posted by dyoung330

The Huarache QS retail for $100.

YoungSole - We do get 2XL and sometimes even 3XL but it depends on the brand.

trublu - We do have a sale on clothing right now, "buy one get one free" on select tees and 30% OFF selected outerwear. We are also adding additional shoes on sale to make room for the new arrivals.
Good looking.
pimp.gif

Since I don't see much that I want all the shoes in my sig are what I am working on now

Along with Lebron VI's

Back
Top Bottom