Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

No way they let her get off on that Castle law. What kind of precedence would that set. Anyone could just go into anyone's home and lol them then cry and say it was a mistake

Happy to see she was found guilty. Someone I grew up with knew the brother who had his life taken away from him personally. I hope his family and everyone that knew him will continue to be comforted in this time. And I hope she gets the proper sentence she deserves too *** that POS cop

Last edited:
Told yall that murderer wasn't walking
The DA was voted in based on the fact he said he would go after a murder conviction
Now other officers are under fire and possible charges for their actions trying to cover up for her
People need to realize that on a local level your votes and voices do matter. Just like in Philadelphia when Larry krasner was elected DA. We got criminal reform and other policies enacted because that’s what he ran upon.

Wow that trial was fast. I thought she would get manslaughter for sure. No way she walked. Dallas would have been in shambles.

Wonder what happened to the white dude that best up the chick there.

Never seen 5-99 for murder. The potential for a slap on the wrist is still there.

5 is the minimum? That seems low. I know many manslaughter cases where they get 5-6 years. Are we sure she wasn't convicted of third degree murder or manslaughter?

Back
Top Bottom