Dame Dash selling his shoe collection and plaques on eBay (OGs enter)

Damn looking at the ebay listings and Camp James video was a trip down memory lane. Cant believe that some of those shoes have zero bids. Wish some were my size.

that's so crazy (if it's true) that he lost all this stuff because someone forgot to pay a storage bill. that reasonable doubt plaque might hit 85k

All these shoes are bringing back the feels of HS... summers of 2002-2004....

Dame is a hustler... however I do feel sad for him that his business ties were ultimately soured from how he treated people... and perhaps greed.

I wish him the best. I'd like to see him back doing well.

This reminds me of the Young Buck IRS auction :lol:

Dude was auctioning off his Louis Vuitton gun holsters and **** :rofl:

IMG_0355.PNG

That was for the set of shoes they couldn't find the other foot of, if I remember correctly.

I just counted 47 single shoes he has listed on eBay currently. Guess he is just donating what he can’t make any money from.

This guy Shoezeum is the perfect example of a culture vulture. I hope he never sells any of this and keeps getting these fake bids.

god, those black preme lows are so crisp.

wish mine still looked like that :lol:

those untaiwan AF1 :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Last edited:
All the nike cross trainers are unwearable at this point in time. Collection pieces in near or DS condition. Wouldnt drop over $50 on any of it though. Not a deal to be had. Nice slim ball move attaching a lot of these shoes to Dame, when they are just shoezeum "extras"

Back
Top Bottom