Damn. 1999 was a good year. 1999 in 10 minutes.

GREAT YEAR.

I was 13-14 and man that was one of the best times of my life....BEST TIMES. Being born during the 80's FTW

Last edited:
Man I was 12 and made the all star team that year dominating in baseball, got my first kiss to (RIP to her, found out she passed away a couple of years ago :-(

I remember some hot chick singing I want it that way by the BSB to me at lunch

I felt very special

Was 11 in 1999. This brings back lots of memories watching CMC (Bay Area people will know what I'm talking about haha) and games. Crazy how 1999 is already 14 years ago....I feel old now :smh:

CMC :lol: :smokin Chuy Gomez with all the dope videos. Channel 21 for me haha

Last edited:
No way all of that stuff released on '99. Damn that was a great year for movies and music. Definitely was the beginning of the transfer to the "modern age" of technology.

Hands down one of the greatest years of my life thus far. I was 17 HS senior/college freshman. Dope *** time. Lot of good **** in that vid, but a lot of wack **** too :lol:. Dope thread nonetheless.

Napster on a T1 connection tho in 1999, Y'all already knew what time it was :lol:

Last edited:
Man this was great :pimp:

Britney Spears :evil:
Destiny's Child :evil:
Christina Aguilera :evil: :evil:

All the video games too :pimp:

All those memories..wish it was still 1999 :pimp:

Definitely shouldn't have come in here.  Now I feel extra old.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Turned 21 in '99.  Was in college and knee deep in the casual yambs, hooped at the rec center every day and partied Wednesday thru Saturday night every damn week.  Miss those days.  

i was 8 that year. cant forget it cause the GOAT console was released that year

View media item 381914
shenmue, sonic adventure :pimp:, power stone, mortal kombat gold. :pimp:

going to sleep away camps for 2 weeks

putting cups in the back tire of your bike

mr softee

AUSTIN ******G POWERS

pokemon came out, using the link cable and trading

those were the dayssssss. wish i could go back. id join NT :lol:

Last edited:
this made me feel good.

went straight to youtube and jammed some eminem...

wanna dust off the ps and get on some crash bandicoot racing...

:pimp:

Crash Team Racing was the ****. Loved making my little brother mad when I beat him all the time :lol:

That's only cause many of you never experienced the early 90s.

Personally, I don't have many great memories from the late 90s. I probably like the early 00s better. That's probably because I was playing GTA III/Vice City/San Andreas most of the time. And whenever you turn on the TV, some rapper nobody remembers now in a 4XL jersey on MTV Cribs is showing his Scarface DVD and talking about how he watches it 24/7.

Anyway, after you turn 20, the odds are that you will think that the years where you were 11 through 14 was the greatest period in human history for the remainder of your life. That's the law of the universe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom