Damn it's been 14 years since AALIYAH passed away #RIP

Oh 
laugh.gif
 yeah Jhene fire.

I was legit confused there for a second lol

dude is a sick weirdo, him and mj

music fire tho 
nthat.gif
There's an argument to be made here that in order to be that great at your profession, that gifted, like a Michael Jackson or a R. Kelly, that something isn't totally right up there. 

I'm really just more in awe with how essentially open he was with the pedo **** and everyone from Aaliyah's family, to the record  label, all basically enabled that junk. Crazy. 

There's an argument to be made here that in order to be that great at your profession, that gifted, like a Michael Jackson or a R. Kelly, that something isn't totally right up there. 

I'm really just more in awe with how essentially open he was with the pedo **** and everyone from Aaliyah's family, to the record  label, all basically enabled that junk. Crazy. 
no disrespect to the dead, but her parents basically prostituted their daughter for fame and fortune 
mean.gif

im just being real

no disrespect to the dead, but her parents basically prostituted their daughter for fame and fortune 
mean.gif

im just being real
roll.gif

roll.gif

dfakl;sdfhjaksgduiausdhdjklsjklafshdljaksd

(You are 100% right. They completely did. Would send her to chicago for months at a time to be with him. Okay'd the marriage and everything. Still hilarious that you said it though)

Charter pilot Lewis Key claimed to have overheard the argument, adding that Morales warned the passengers there was too much weight for a "safe flight". Keys further stated: "He tried to convince them the plane was overloaded, but they insisted they had chartered the plane and they had to be in Miami Saturday night."[11]Further reports by Keys indicated Morales gave in to the passengers and that he had trouble getting one of the engines started.

She didnt "die from it", it was the reason why she was in the bahamas though
Was the only reason she was in the bahamas.

The family has even said it was odd they went with that song for the single/video, as the sound that her/Timbo/Missy was on was popping.

But I don't think it was a conspiracy or some ****. Just too much weight on the plane and the pilot was ****** up on coke.

The family has even said it was odd they went with that song for the single/video, as the sound that her/Timbo/Missy was on was popping.

But I don't think it was a conspiracy or some ****. Just too much weight on the plane and the pilot was ****** up on coke.
The pilot was what

nerd.gif

I think toxicology reports on the pilot showed traces of alcohol and cocaine in his system :smh:

I think toxicology reports on the pilot showed traces of alcohol and cocaine in his system :smh:

Hmmm makes sense. When you're drunk/buzzed and want to feel sober, you have some cocaine to make you feel sober and awake.

has it really been that long?

those were the days I would go outside and play with the neighborhood kids.

i'm getting old. 
frown.gif

Confused on what ur gettin at in your post? I never said it was a conspiracy

True story and something Im gonna remember for the rest of my life... when i was in high school this idiot in my class said the passing of Aaliyah was more tragic then 9/11 :stoneface:

He's an idiot because he was more emotionally devastated of the death of his idol?

**** people were attempting suicide when Michael Jackson died.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom