Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

You don't have to be interesting when you're hot, people will like you anyways.
yeah but the looks thing gets old eventually, there has to be more if youre talking long term. Like someone said earlier 'show me a ten, ill show you a guy whos tired of ******* her'. Hot women are a dime a dozen in reality. Now a 10 with a head on her shoulders thats the holy grail.

Yeah and those dime girls will just move on to the next sucka. The Kardashians, Amber Rose, a lot of girls that go from rich dude to rich dude.

In the words of the great African American artist, designer, sculptor, philosopher and poet Kanye West

"What's is the point of having a girl that's drop dead (gorgeous) you know don't like you. She'll run over your head with a motorcycle"

Kanye said that? Hahahaha, that's ironic because his wife said for a long time she wasn't interested in Kanye and he was a nice guy and just a friend.

should have drawn a orange basketball rim on her vajayjay, probably would've missed the nut? :nerd:

Someone post the video for this! Wow. 

giphy.gif

Man....parents definitely have no shame. Always talking about "we do it for the kids" and then act childish in public. I guess it'd be hard to control that anger. Should just start splitting things up and setting different schedules.

Someone post the video for this! Wow. 

​it looks like they're just playing a game at a family function and this was intentionally posted out of context

the "cheating" is probably at whatever game they're playing

same with the Lebron video posted, the girl was a waitress taking a drink order,

Last edited:
Jeter showed ****** da way.

da ONLY thing that negative bout Jeter's way is i can only imagine that pride and admiration you feel from your kids when you're on top of da world in your prime athletic wise and they're on da sidelines cheering you on cuz you're their hero.

Jeter's kid gonna have to read about their Father's mythical folkore thru pages in history instead of experiencing it live and appreciating it more.

Back
Top Bottom