Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

most devout Christians are hypocrites

I wonder if there's any athletes that be tag-teaming groupies with their wives?!

Man u ain't never lie. My ex was a picture perfect example

But I'm sure a lot of them married players got deals with they wives about the cheating :pimp:

:rofl: SON WHAT? :rofl: :rofl:

Hooked on heroin :lol: :rofl:
homie took that ish from that DMX movie "Never Die Alone"
never-die-alone-king-david-juanita.jpg

Never-Die-Alone-images-552f2c9a-79d4-49a4-97ed-2f55d5e6ef0.jpg

I wonder how long till CP3 laundry gets aired out :nerd:. CP3 looks like he be doing his side pieces bad, like the type of guy that would purposely get his side piece hooked on heroin so that when he is done with her no one will every believe her and her life is ruined

Come to think of it, it takes a sneaky, conniving individual to do all of that flopping. Son does look mad trustworthy though. Kinda funny because people always say I look like dude.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He has to. He has way too much to lose.

Wasn't there a story of how Jordan had layer upon layer of handlers whose job it was to ensure that MJ could do his dirt without getting caught? I'm sure Lebron is reading from the same playbook. Just yet more proof of how MJ is the GOAT on and off the court..:lol:

One of MJ's best friends from Day 1 is still a promoter for a lot of major events around the country. He pretty much had a catalog of prospects laid out in front of him before each night out.

It irks me when dudes think another dude upgraded strictly based on looks. Most extremely attractive women I've seen or know have the personality of a walnut. Especially these so called IG models/thots.

So do these girls just give it up for sake of bragging they got with this celebrity or player? Or is there an automatic expectation that they want money or something in return?

both.

women lust over men with status & that aren't unavailable.. basically hypebeast over penis.

for da latter? see Twista overnight celebrity.

Last edited:
It irks me when dudes think another dude upgraded strictly based on looks. Most extremely attractive women I've seen or know have the personality of a walnut. Especially these so called IG models/thots.
You don't have to be interesting when you're hot, people will like you anyways.

both.

women lust over men with status & that aren't unavailable.. basically hypebeast over penis.

for da latter? see Twista overnight celebrity.
Yep... me and one of my friends talked about this before.. we both agreed if you're a top 5 athlete, top 5 actor etc.... women will want to be with them and lust over them

You don't have to be interesting when you're hot, people will like you anyways.
yeah but the looks thing gets old eventually, there has to be more if youre talking long term. Like someone said earlier 'show me a ten, ill show you a guy whos tired of ******* her'. Hot women are a dime a dozen in reality. Now a 10 with a head on her shoulders thats the holy grail.

Last edited:
I doubt Melo banged this chick based on her personality... I would have banged her on looks alone.... it just suck for him that he got her pregnant... btw I wouldn't be married while having that much money and women throwing themselves at me at every turn

Back
Top Bottom