Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

I prefer Lala from years ago. She got too much done and is out here like a Puerto Rican Kardashian now.

If Carmelo really gotta joint pregnant, SMH. You deserve to lose your wife if you're that dumb. Wear a condom and bounce. That ****** easy son, damn

Still surprises me that this surprises people :lol:

I know its a crazy double standard and sounds horrible...but chicks married to these athletes that are on the road for more than half of the year....and are millionaires......and have it thrown at them all the time....have to know....

True. She knows what time it is. But to get the girl pregnant tho [emoji]128563[/emoji] That's wild

Have they all not learned from the grandmaster that is Derek Jeter? :smh:

There is no way I would be a married man if I was in the NBA. The amount of yams thrown at them on daily basis has to be staggering.

Class act, and I hate the Yankees

Dude needs to write a book or guide to show how its done, never seen his name in the news other than winning championships/breaking records and jordan commericals

Last edited:
Melo gotta be going through it right now.
frown.gif

Feel for his son. 

Not everyone has Jeter money to be able to get women up on out of your life like Bruce Wayne :lol:

Last edited:
Have they all not learned from the grandmaster that is Derek Jeter?
mean.gif

There is no way I would be a married man if I was in the NBA. The amount of yams thrown at them on daily basis has to be staggering.
"show me a beautiful woman..."

yeah tho, for the life of me I can't understand why these dudes with everything to lose don't get that situation taken care of somehow. 

it'll really be fun to see what something like Vasalgel does to society.

she aint bad lookin..i gurantee she was on it more he was..these chicks be  thirstier than dudes when it comes to getting with someone they like..

Have they all not learned from the grandmaster that is Derek Jeter? :smh:

A lot of athletes want it all. They want to have a family (wife and kids) at home but still be able to have their fun with groupies on the road. The women who marry them gotta figure out how much they're willing to tolerate especially if the affairs become public and their kids have to hear about it.

Back
Top Bottom