Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

this is supposedly who Melo got pregnant

17903485_421119711577278_2471386261847223822_n.jpg
I wouldn't pull out either

His bank will still be generation money.

True, I might have exaggerated the losing in all facets of his life but this is a terrible time for him right now. Not to mention how his son will be impacted...over some side yams? ...and potentially half of your wealth over some side yams? come on man....that's not winning at this point.

True, I might have exaggerated the losing in all facets of his life but this is a terrible time for him right now. Not to mention how his son will be impacted...over some side yams? ...and potentially half of your wealth over some side yams? come on man....that's not winning at this point.

To be fair, they're just separated at this point.

Always time to pull a Kobe.

That's like telling me a worker at McDonald's tasted a French fry when no one was looking. Not surprised at all.
Me and my boy laugh about this stuff all the time. Some dudes are obviously the cheating type, not to mention they're rich superstars. How these women don't see it is baffling. Melo, Chris Brown, waka flocka :lol: wouldn't be surprised if these dudes cheat ON their wedding day. Told my homeboy that someone could bet their life on waka flocka cheating within the first year and he was like 'yep, and I'll sleep like a baby every night because I know this is gonna happen'.

Last edited:
Lala is all hype anyways.

I dunno man... Maybe from a looks perspective, but there's something to be said about a woman who can live a grand lifestyle without the assistance of a man's wallet.

She seems (public perception cuz I don't know thee people) like a decent woman.

Vasectomy and then freeze da babies.

The allure of raw yambs is one of THE most powerful forces on this planet, famb.

We constantly lament dudes for bussin in these broads and say we would do it differently...

We don't have woman running to jump on our D every time we walk out of office.

Not taking up for Melo, doe. Just looking at how many times this happens, from the NBA to NFL to corporate execs and the ***** on your street that plays Xbox and smokes green all day.

What? Who was paying for all her surgeries?

Supposedly she's an industry bop and attention seeker on IG and Snap. Don't care how pretty she is, if that's true, he definitely goof'd.

I remember there were rumors that Lala cheated on him with Maino a couple of years back.

It's clear as day in the vid that Melo looked at that chick cause she grabbed his arm...:lol:

Either way, him looking back was not a good look...:lol:

how does LeBron hide his side pieces? that man must have a all star team of handlers...

one of the things that did me in with one of my relationships was a conversation about if LeBron was a cheater.

l told her there's no question he was cheating.

When she asked why, l was like he's a young black famous millionaire and that P was thrown at him on a daily.

She then asked me would l cheat on her in that situation.

sick.gif

l missed the whole set up.

Felt like l was talking to one of my ******.

Told all on myself.

He doesn't turn around and stare at them that's for damn sure.

Bron, curry, cp don't strike me as the cheating type, but I don't put it past anyone though. Especially stars.

Back
Top Bottom