Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

BgooYjGCUAAkouH.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how long till CP3 laundry gets aired out :nerd:. CP3 looks like he be doing his side pieces bad, like the type of guy that would purposely get his side piece hooked on heroin so that when he is done with her no one will every believe her and her life is ruined
:rofl: SON WHAT? :rofl: :rofl:

Hooked on heroin :lol: :rofl:

I don't think anyone will be surprised to hear ANYBODY cheats...athlete or not.

It's just that some of you are damn near just stating these assumptions as facts.

I remember when I sat 2nd row at a Warrior games like 7 years back. It's like a different world down there and this was before the tech companies taking all those spots. But I sat next to like a sea of hot girls that all didn't look like the basketball player's wives. Either they were all side pieces or they were future ones investing their money getting close to the players. I remember the bench on the apposing teams all looking over all the time. The power of the pootie tang man. .

Now I'm gonna be looking at CP3 with the side eye like "You know what... he look like he might just get a chick geeked."

Last edited:
Melo's Northwestern girl us fine though. And probably natural at 22 or whatever she is. Definitely interested in some full body pics or her gram.
He's trading LaLa in for the newer model. Along with Beckham he's the most popular athlete in NYC right now, add that he's a sucka for spanish chicks and you get a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
Come to think of it, it takes a sneaky, conniving individual to do all of that flopping. Son does look mad trustworthy though. Kinda funny because people always say I look like dude.

So do these girls just give it up for sake of bragging they got with this celebrity or player? Or is there an automatic expectation that they want money or something in return?

1. Money, pregnancy, child support, hush money, etc
2. To be put on the team (could lead to other things)
3. Notoriety (IG status, media, etc)
4. Change in lifestyle
5. Notch on the belt
6. Money, the come up, however it may be

Back
Top Bottom