Damn, Shorty Bad. Vol. New Watch Alert

View media item 2245324
Eh, I don't know about this. Something just don't look right. Like she has a long torso and ****** legs

85fe4c25011ba6709a891d9ea52331bc.jpg

She's bad, but it's a damn shame after so many years of IG assembly line-looking chicks that i have to wonder if anything is real on her instead of just assuming it is.

Last edited:
After being on nt I understand why these broads act gassed up in public.

Exactly. It's because they receive so much attention in real life and especially on the net for something that SO many men want (access to her body/sex) and here's the kicker... It costs her literally nothing. In America, attractive women with nice bodies are basically pooping gold. Dudes are literally in here wanting to eat her butt. Like they literally admit to wanting to ingest a portion of her defacation SIMPLY because of how she looks/is shaped. She does nothing to earn this infatuation, other than exist. That can cause someone to act a little cocky.

As much as they 'don't want to be objectified', they sure do enjoy bringing superficial attention to themselves, then try to disguise it by inserting a semi deep quote, or referencing something that clearly isn't the sole purpose of the post. 'Happy veterans day, may we take this time to remember all of those that have made the ultimate sacrifice' coupled with 2 pictures of themselves all dolled up standing by an American flag.
So many American women are contradictory by what they say they want versus what they display.

Last edited:
I didn't know Mediterranean women were shaped like that.

They aren't bro. This girl aint the rule, she's the exception. I've been all up and through there. There are some nice ones. But same as everywhere you go. There's some heat and some :x

Not to mention, I think she said just her moms is mediterranean. So her pops could be a duffle full of cantaloupe and instant cocoa packets and it would make perfect sense.

View media item 2245882
Also, Freeze - did you peep she's a Lakers fan :pimp: :pimp:
View media item 2245885

I didn't know Mediterranean women were shaped like that.

They aren't bro. This girl aint the rule, she's the exception. I've been all up and through there. There are some nice ones. But same as everywhere you go. There's some heat and some :x

Not to mention, I think she said just her moms is mediterranean. So her pops could be a duffle full of cantaloupe and instant cocoa packets and it would make perfect sense.

View media item 2245882
Also, Freeze - did you peep she's a Lakers fan :pimp: :pimp:
View media item 2245885

that's a winner right there. babygirl rocking with the purple and gold and she from NY. :smokin

bouta slide in dem dm's. brb

Little known fact middle eastern and Mediterranean women are thick. Used to mess with this chick from the UAE in college who had a booty.

They like brothers?

:nerd:

somebody post some mediterranean heat... :nerd:

Dat

Exactly. It's because they receive so much attention in real life and especially on the net for something that SO many men want (access to her body/sex) and here's the kicker... It costs her literally nothing. In America, attractive women with nice bodies are basically pooping gold. Dudes are literally in here wanting to eat her butt. Like they literally admit to wanting to ingest a portion of her defacation SIMPLY because of how she looks/is shaped. She does nothing to earn this infatuation, other than exist. That can cause someone to act a little cocky.

As much as they 'don't want to be objectified', they sure do enjoy bringing superficial attention to themselves, then try to disguise it by inserting a semi deep quote, or referencing something that clearly isn't the sole purpose of the post. 'Happy veterans day, may we take this time to remember all of those that have made the ultimate sacrifice' coupled with 2 pictures of themselves all dolled up standing by an American flag.
So many American women are contradictory by what they say they want versus what they display.

There's a lot of real in this post.

I'd suggest y'all re-read this.

Repped

don't mean to hijack but since we're on white girls, anybody know the name of that one basketball player?

she's white.

she plays basketball.

she's sexy.

sorry that's all I have.

Back
Top Bottom