Damn, Shorty Bad. Vol. New Watch Alert

Gonna try and find an old pic of my Turkish girlfriend from 2013.

She was built like that

UrBetterThanMe one of my all time faves 
roll.gif

@MisterFriendly
LOL

peeped this girl's IG. would not date. girl is more into herself than dudes on this thread, all those selfies...

This.

Sonny in Bronx Tale gave us the door test, if a girl doesn't reach over to unlock the car door for you "she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast."

I propose a modern door test, that is, an instagram thats over 25% selfies

"dump her"

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] That blonde can get a fart sucked out happily

Gonna try and find an old pic of my Turkish girlfriend from 2013.
She was built like that

Na fam, im from turkey myself and woman with this caliber is HELLA RARE. Im talking bout one with a cute face. Usually theyre thick with an ugly face or hairy *** arms :lol:

Theyre out there but its a low number.

I gotta see this for myself :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Na fam, im from turkey myself and woman with this caliber is HELLA RARE. Im talking bout one with a cute face. Usually theyre thick with an ugly face or hairy *** arms
laugh.gif

Theyre out there but its a low number.

I gotta see this for myself
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Please don't try and use your perception of beauty as a standard for anyone else.

For all we know you one of those white washed blonde hair blue eyes lighter feature simps

Thanks!

Who hurt you?
Not about being hurt....its just the way this usually goes here.

Calls women hairy and ugly.....then justifies said perceptions with "no now these womenz iz bad" posts pics of the most white looking uncommon women of said nationality.

Have we not seen this on NT over and over?

Last edited:
Not about being hurt....its just the way this usually goes here.

Calls women hairy and ugly.....then justifies said perceptions with "no now these womenz iz bad" posts pics of the most white looking uncommon women of said nationality.

Have we not seen this on NT over and over?
Yeah I hear you bro I was just busting your chops (do people even say that anymore? Lol)

Them white women down there competing hard too...they def trying to keep up.
Man I see em at that Atlantic Station LA Fitness all the time. ATL is crazy..Shoot I've even seen Asian women with great booty's out here. It's hard being faithful in this city.

This chick> Iskra

And I ain't even into short girls but come on fellas.

iskra really not that cold, she is cute and thick but she really only winnin because of the blonde hair and blue eyes

be real

Nah, I actually prefer dark haired women more. And since when did hair and eye color factor into wanting to eat thick women's bootyholes?

Back
Top Bottom