Damn! These two FINE twins will be balling for the University of Kansas next year [PICS] Vol. Put

Was just thinking about Trey x Drake in "Superwoman" vid and I was curious to know if anyone knows what happened to Lola Bunny? She used to be the "it" video vixen. The last thing I remember about her was that she was rapping.

Was just thinking about Trey x Drake in "Superwoman" vid and I was curious to know if anyone knows what happened to Lola Bunny? She used to be the "it" video vixen. The last thing I remember about her was that she was rapping.

King Los knocked her up and wifed her like a decade ago so she went lowkey

She kept rapping, signed to Wiz's Taylor Gang, then she married and had kids with King Los.

Goes by the name Lola Munroe.

Yeah Angel wasn't real but it's not like I haven't seen some beautifully natural crazy Ethiopian mass. Or breasts. I rarely see em with both though.

That mass real. She proved it.
Nah, I was actually in a beauty/barber shop in 2008 when she was mentioning how she was juicing. I was shocked by the honesty, but then years later she was doing exercise videos YouTube and hyping products on women “building an all natural body”.

Don Draper from Mad Men? I don't remember him raping anyone or keeping them prisoner.
He did twice. Once to Bobbie Barrett (second season). And the other time to his neighbor Sylvia Rosen (season 6). He didn't rape them, but he tried to exhibit power over them. Specifically with Sylvia, it was shown that Don suffered from a childhood psychosexual trauma with the woman who cared for him. In turn it caused him to have severe sexual issues with women.

Nah, I was actually in a beauty/barber shop in 2008 when she was mentioning how she was juicing. I was shocked by the honesty, but then years later she was doing exercise videos YouTube and hyping products on women “building an all natural body”.
Well I think the distinction needs to be made.

Are we talking about cement butt or the redistribution of fat to fill out and add to the mass? :nerd:

Last edited:
Well I think the distinction needs to be made.

Are we talking about cement butt or the redistribution of fat to fill out and add to the mass? :nerd:
Definitely not cement butt, but whatever she was getting, she was talking about how she’d leak after getting routine procedures, even way after the fact. I was very surprised at how freely she was talking about this back then, but I know she was deny it like crazy now.

I thought Angel was real the first time I saw her in the Good Life video (she was bad as hell in there). I never saw her full booty til a couple years later.

Heard about the Keke/Trey situation. Now these other allegations sheesh. Not looking good for Trey. Especially the Gonzalez twins.

Not sure how that video is confusing anyone

Tom Hanks is at a table talking to a group of actors including Franco...about predators. As the the screenshots of articles that were spliced in suggest...Franco turned out to be one of those predators. Hence the look on his face the entire time.

Back
Top Bottom