Damn! These two FINE twins will be balling for the University of Kansas next year [PICS] Vol. Put

I think the comment before the vid must've had ppl thinking there was something deeper to it cuz that part is just obvious.

Then again, I'm sure Franco probably doesn't even consider him to be like those other predators.

I think the comment before the vid must've had ppl thinking there was something deeper to it cuz that part is just obvious.

Then again, I'm sure Franco probably doesn't even consider him to be like those other predators.

That pie scene in Spider-Man 3 had me questioning him since then. This Is The End and The Interview were decent movies though.

1642213646159.gif

Wait what'd I miss? Franco a predo???

I don't wanna go back too far. Gimme the quick version

Wait what'd I miss? Franco a predo???

I don't wanna go back too far. Gimme the quick version

Damn Franco and Songz..
Damn I knew about James Franco's psycho ***, but I did not know that Trey Songz was on that same psychopathic nonsense. I swear, if you let certain people get a little taste of fame or power, they get this false sense superiority and think they could do whatever they want to whomever. **** happens all the time in the professional world, so of course it'll happen to celebrities. It's just shocking when you find out that it's seemingly one of the "nice guys" instead of the more obvious *******s. **** those dudes.

Last edited:
Most of this should be in the Harvey Weinstein thread now :lol:

Any more news on Songz raping Dylan? :nerd:

Last edited:
it’s over for him.

The wolves smell blood.

At that level, gotta have NDA’s bossman.

They bout to do him like TIGER

it’s over for him.

The wolves smell blood.

At that level, gotta have NDA’s bossman.

They bout to do him like TIGER

Tiger's clean cut image was damaged because he was caught having extramarital affairs. What he did was not illegal just morally wrong.

Trey is being accused of rape and assault.

Totally different situations.

Tiger's clean cut image was damaged because he was caught having extramarital affairs. What he did was not illegal just morally wrong.

Trey is being accused of rape and assault.

Totally different situations.
Not the comparison I was making.

I meant in the sense that all his **** are gonna come out the woodwork and get in on the action/lawsuits/book deals/tv interviews.

Back
Top Bottom