Originally Posted by Dynamics82

nerd.gif
yungmatt wrote:

smh.gif
Shoulda never sold his share of rocafella or rocawear... Dude is hurt right now
he never sold it
he was forced out
and he was bought out by jay

I cant see how thats possible if they were all business partners...

Sounded more like Jay wanted the ventures all to himself and Dame made a foolish move for taking only 20 mil... Thats always how I saw it.

That's just sad... I can't even clown this dude.

The real question is... Where'd all the money go?
I mean if you're sittin on $50 mills, wouldn't it be a good idea to buy one or two houses at least??? If all else fails at least you have a home or twoto go to that's all paid for.

Like I said this is just sad...
smh.gif

he better hope cam close some more big deals so he can keep gettin that 50 large in breifcase, atleast then he can afford his luxury SUV. Clown went from topto almost bottom in what aboout 5 years. he better take jays advise and make another HOV.

he better hope cam close some more big deals so he can keep gettin that 50 large in breifcase, atleast then he can afford his luxury SUV. Clown went from topto almost bottom in what aboout 5 years. he better take jays advise and make another HOV.

mane...hes an example of what not to do. Now his shawty leavin...dude gotta be hurt. I couldn't even be affiliated with dude if i was jones....

Dude was WILD reckless during his heydey spending money like it was nothin', add to the fact he tried to be selfish and just had to keep Reasonable Doubtfor himself, even though Biggs wanted to take Jay's deal. Dude made some dumb *%$ investments. Like who the hell rocks Keds? like !@$, that $*#* was boundto fail

Originally Posted by jthagreat

IF dame and biggs would have just given the masters to Jay...
BTW how much cake do they make off of em? Can't be much of anything.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Dame is far from ignorant. Sure he made some questionable decisions, but he's a smart guy.
u go from millionaire to broke u ignorant...

i kno my smart %$# aint losing millions...
huh? tell that to the smart guys in wall street who lost billions....alot of em got PHD and doctorate degrees

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Damn I wonder how Biggs is doing. Can't be much better I suspect t
frown.gif
Real talk I've always heard Biggs was a silent partner for a reason. I heard dude was prety big in the drug game even when Jay was doinnumbers..... I wouldnt be surprised if Biggs is doing far better than dame..... Sad to hear Damn aint living like he use to tho, Jay always been my favoriterapper but at one point and time i really did respect dame cuz of his hustle

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Dame is far from ignorant. Sure he made some questionable decisions, but he's a smart guy.
u go from millionaire to broke u ignorant...

i kno my smart %$# aint losing millions...
True...I feel that - as far as ME never losing millions once I've gained it. But to say Dame is ignorant is still a reach.

Flawless execution @ the Jay pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Biggs is prolly still caking. I respected him as well. dude made his impact, got his cake and prolly got his hand in mad other pots.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by jthagreat

IF dame and biggs would have just given the masters to Jay...
BTW how much cake do they make off of em? Can't be much of anything.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

prolly not much at all. its not like the beatles where jackson can cake off forever.

what song off RD are they gonna use in a commercial.

Dame tried to get at Jay and made it personal and took the bad end of the deal. Jay was gonna cake regardless after getting up out from under Dame. Yes damehelped Jay make money, but he also stopped Jay from getting otther deals.

A hustler hustles not go broke, so what does that say about him? Karma is a female dog, and if you do wrongs and hustle backwards, your life will go backwardsalso.

Back
Top Bottom