Darius Miles/Quentin Richardson - The Life

Originally Posted by MeloVP

childhood heroes
pimp.gif
when I was in the 6th grade me and my friend used to play ball all the time and we used to try to mimmick what they did with the hand signal thing or w/e
laugh.gif

Well when you're young, rich, and famous in LA, who has time to work on developing their game?

I mean, Kobe didn't so why should Q and Miles? Oh wait...

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

i remember that show espn had when they followed the clippers around for the season
pimp.gif

I remember seein myself on that when they was playin the Celtics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Dope...

Anybody got Lebron on The Life? It's the ep that had Oak Hill. Hate the show just "disappeared."

DF!!!
i got you ant heres lebrons

This dude Bron
laugh.gif

Bron might be the cockiest 18 year old I've ever seen on screen.
laugh.gif

Dude honestly knew he was already about to takeover the league (unlike Q and D. Miles).

i remember watching this back then...miles was fun to watch and i was a fan of him but i couldnt stand qrich

my teammates and i would pound our heads too that was like our teams thing...coach didnt know what was going on

these use to be my two favorite players... to bad their hype only lasted but so long... i use to run down the court doing their trade mark head bump lol

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

i remember that show espn had when they followed the clippers around for the season
pimp.gif

it was called LA HOOPS
pimp.gif

i remember watching it every week, great memories indeed

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

East st boogie!

lol at him and Q doin the Folk/GD handshake

Lol. Yep at 1:55. Exactly what I was bout 2 say. Espn must not have known what that meant
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom