Dating a woman with children

No one wants to date their mother the ladies are mentioning your mothers in hopes to stop you guys calling single mothers damage goods.

okay, now that i think about it, the only exception is a women with older kids but that would make you older unless you desperate.

There's nothing to be confused about, you're confusing yourself:

"I'd rather wife a chick with a kid than one who had a bunch of abortions" (Implicit in that statement is the assumption that the girl with a ki never had, or will have abortions)

You want to introduce statistical analysis of abortions and their influence on relationship decisions go ahead, but my statement is my statement. Further you mean to tell me that abortions in the US dropped from 784,000 (2009) to 62,000(2012).??????????????
i actually left out a 0...but also the chick with a kid i mean whats the odds of her saying i have a kid(s) but i woulda had another had i not aborted one or a few. Hell a chick with no kids, whats the likelihood of her saying im single no kids, but i vacuumed a baby or two back in my day?

Its one of those questions like asking a chick how many partners they had, could you get a true answer...sure, likelihood probably not. And also while im not for or against abortions, there is too many different situations, well imo, to say abortion is a good/bad thing.

Are you saying you would prefer a 23 y/o with two kids who never had an abortion, who knew they werent in a financial, emotional, mature state to care for a child,,,but had them anyways, just for the sake of having kids...? (which in my opinion is kinda selfish, putting personal beliefs and opinions of others over a human life who has no choice) Or a girl who got pregnant at 14/15 knew she wasnt in a stable state to care for a child and aborted a child?

I just dont see how you could say the latter of of the two is less mature, more selfish, etc... I mean i respect your and ppls opinions. But i just dont see how beliefs/principles/opinions outweights logic, doing what is ideally best.

I mean there isnt a right/wrong answer...but odds are a child (well to me its a child atleast) some 16 y/o etc...who has a child who in principal isnt at a level of maturation, isnt emotionally, financially, or stable enough to raise a child yet have one anyways, who lays the burden of responsibility in all likeness on others, and atleast statwise lower the chances of a successfull future of herself and her child..all on the principal of a belief system...ie its against my religion, i think abortions is wrong etc...shows a lack a maturity. Moreso then a 15/16 y/o who knows they arent in the best positin to raise a child and give themselves and a child the best chances and opportunity at a healthy, successfull life.

Granted this isnt every case. but in most part there isnt a plethra of late 20's earlier 30 well of, well to do women who just randomly go out and have abortions... The bulk of abortions are young teens, early 20's y/o who in most instances not prepared to be a parent.

I mean religion, faith, personal/social opinion views i get and respect all that...but honestly i try to view things like this in a unbias, non emotional rational manner.

There's nothing to be confused about, you're confusing yourself:

"I'd rather wife a chick with a kid than one who had a bunch of abortions" (Implicit in that statement is the assumption that the girl with a ki never had, or will have abortions)

You want to introduce statistical analysis of abortions and their influence on relationship decisions go ahead, but my statement is my statement. Further you mean to tell me that abortions in the US dropped from 784,000 (2009) to 62,000(2012).??????????????
i actually left out a 0...but also the chick with a kid i mean whats the odds of her saying i have a kid(s) but i woulda had another had i not aborted one or a few. Hell a chick with no kids, whats the likelihood of her saying im single no kids, but i vacuumed a baby or two back in my day?

Its one of those questions like asking a chick how many partners they had, could you get a true answer...sure, likelihood probably not. And also while im not for or against abortions, there is too many different situations, well imo, to say abortion is a good/bad thing.

Are you saying you would prefer a 23 y/o with two kids who never had an abortion, who knew they werent in a financial, emotional, mature state to care for a child,,,but had them anyways, just for the sake of having kids...? (which in my opinion is kinda selfish, putting personal beliefs and opinions of others over a human life who has no choice) Or a girl who got pregnant at 14/15 knew she wasnt in a stable state to care for a child and aborted a child?

I just dont see how you could say the latter of of the two is less mature, more selfish, etc... I mean i respect your and ppls opinions. But i just dont see how beliefs/principles/opinions outweights logic, doing what is ideally best.

I mean there isnt a right/wrong answer...but odds are a child (well to me its a child atleast) some 16 y/o etc...who has a child who in principal isnt at a level of maturation, isnt emotionally, financially, or stable enough to raise a child yet have one anyways, who lays the burden of responsibility in all likeness on others, and atleast statwise lower the chances of a successfull future of herself and her child..all on the principal of a belief system...ie its against my religion, i think abortions is wrong etc...shows a lack a maturity. Moreso then a 15/16 y/o who knows they arent in the best positin to raise a child and give themselves and a child the best chances and opportunity at a healthy, successfull life.

Granted this isnt every case. but in most part there isnt a plethra of late 20's earlier 30 well of, well to do women who just randomly go out and have abortions... The bulk of abortions are young teens, early 20's y/o who in most instances not prepared to be a parent.

I mean religion, faith, personal/social opinion views i get and respect all that...but honestly i try to view things like this in a unbias, non emotional rational manner.
you realize how complicated you're making this? Lets just assume I  know she hasn't had abortions (i know her doctor). 50 abortions by 22 or 7 kids by 22...i'll let you pick em. 
wink.gif

plus your numbers where wrong (totals, and percentages)

you realize how complicated you're making this? Lets just assume I  know she hasn't had abortions (i know her doctor). 50 abortions by 22 or 7 kids by 22...i'll let you pick em. 
wink.gif

plus your numbers where wrong (totals, and percentages)
you do have the option of neither.....i mean aint like there is a shortage of woman and somehow men heavily outnumber women.....Why isnt that even a option? Lol 50 abortions.. dude you basically make it seem like a dude gotta choose between sherri sheppard and octomom.... To which i say neither dog. But if i had to choose id still take meeting someone getting to know someone us growing together getting a home together starting a life together aka kids etc...as oppose to working hard making a life/home family for another grown person and someone elses kids.

I cant say id prefer to spend my life going thru school, striving/struggling working hard etc...just to make a way/life easier for a woman and somebody elses kids.. Id prefer doing all that, going through all that and sharing the burden the struggle etc...with my wife and sharing our success with our kids.

why do people always say that women with kids have beat up worn out cooty cats. Me n my wife have two kids and have never experienced this problem lol

So I am thinking about dating a woman with 7 yr old. She is fine and everyone around me reminds me of how fine she is when she's around. She is 34 and I'm 25. Her mentality is not there so I'm not looking for anything serious other than some good time and whatever. I have no seeds btw.

Mature NTers please share your wisdom with me.

So I am thinking about dating a woman with 7 yr old. She is fine and everyone around me reminds me of how fine she is when she's around. She is 34 and I'm 25. Her mentality is not there so I'm not looking for anything serious other than some good time and whatever. I have no seeds btw. So basically a friend with benefits I don't think anyone has any problem with that but most likely your going to get attach to the kid.

So I am thinking about dating a woman with 7 yr old. She is fine and everyone around me reminds me of how fine she is when she's around. She is 34 and I'm 25. Her mentality is not there so I'm not looking for anything serious other than some good time and whatever. I have no seeds btw.

What you need to know? have fun and enjoy the moment. Stay calm.

In all honesty brother, Get your nut off and keep it moving. You can find quality women around your age. I know you can :pimp:

In all honesty brother, Get your nut off and keep it moving. You can find quality women around your age. I know you can
pimp.gif
id be real with her and just say your not looking to father those kids and you dont see yourself doing so.i would hope shes mature enough to understand it is what it is. personally ive hooked up with girls with kids. i recently hooked up with a girl my age ( 26 ) with 3 kids. she says she just wants a good friend and thought i was a good person ( mind you, only known each other for a week). and i didnt gas her up at all about anything, no fronting needed. told her how it was, her kids are her situation and not mine. flat out, we could be friends and she was cool with it. i just hope she doesnt get ahead of herself and too attached. 

She's not looking for anything serious. She's just wants to have fun with a younger guy. Went on a couple dates with a 36 year old who worked at a company I interned at . Had fun and left it at that. Granted I was 22 and she got the impression that I was like 27 or something. She had a kid, but that wasn't really an issue.

Most of the time if a woman significantly older than you (i.e. you in your twenties and she in her thirties), she's just trying to see if she "still got it" and can pull a younger guy that she likes. Kids or no kids. So don't worry about having to do anything with her youngins.

Either that or one of those "he reminds me of my baby bro" type of things so they want to hang out with you.

So let me get this straight to the dudes that say NO NO NO to women with kids.

If a broad with cakes like this is feeling you and you know she got kids, you wouldn't date and try to smash?

View media item 435313

Thanks for the advise NT Bruhs. I was worried if I would have deal with any unforeseen baggage. I will keep yall posted.

If a broad with cakes like this is feeling you and you know she got kids, you wouldn't date and try to smash?

View media item 435313

Dating / smashing and being in a real relationship are totally different , maybe my mind works different but it will always be in the back of my mind that she messed up somewhere down the line

View media item 435313

Dating / smashing and being in a real relationship are totally different , maybe my mind works different but it will always be in the back of my mind that she messed up somewhere down the line

I'm with rrlegend. I understand people make mistakes when growing up but a female having a kid and is single speaks more volumes than anything else I can think of (in my point of view). I would fall back from dating them now because at my age dating is more serious than when I was in college. I did date a chick with a kid in college (freshman year) and that chick almost forced me to be more "mature" and settled down. Eff that I had a full ride in sports and I was traveling the across states and to other countries.

Back
Top Bottom