Dating a woman with children

:smh: I'm really feeling this 23 yr old with 2 kids. She bad and we click, but I know it can't be much more than what it is.

just thought about it, and my cousin got caught up with a chick that had a daughter..he knocked her up, now he taking care of everybody...n shorty doesn't do much either
mean.gif
In a situation like this since the chick was/is not doing much, if dude was smart, he would take a paternity test just to be certain.  You know what they say.........momma's baby........poppa's......MAYBE
nerd.gif

mean.gif
I'm really feeling this 23 yr old with 2 kids. She bad and we click, but I know it can't be much more than what it is
I'm guessing you are around the same age as her, and if you are just have fun with that chick and nothing more.  She has 2 kids at the age of 23, that tells you all you really need to know about her. 

just thought about it, and my cousin got caught up with a chick that had a daughter..he knocked her up, now he taking care of everybody...n shorty doesn't do much either :smh:

In a situation like this since the chick was/is not doing much, if dude was smart, he would take a paternity test just to be certain. You know what they say.........momma's baby........poppa's......MAYBE :nerd: .

:smh: I'm really feeling this 23 yr old with 2 kids. She bad and we click, but I know it can't be much more than what it is

I'm guessing you are around the same age as her, and if you are just have fun with that chick and nothing more. She has 2 kids at the age of 23, that tells you all you really need to know about her.
:smh: I'm really feeling this 23 yr old with 2 kids. She bad and we click, but I know it can't be much more than what it is.
Not in this case, the boy looks exactly like my cousin :lol: ...but that aint even the problem imo, its the fact that he playing house with a chick thats like 24 with 2 kids now, and he taking care of somebody else's daughter and real her father just chillin

Last edited:
as age goes up, so does the chance that you or your potential significant other will have kids or have been married before . . . no big deal, it just comes with the territory.

I'll have to disagree with that.

As a men, the more you imporve your own situation the more opinions (in women) you have. Don't limit yourself to standards you have not set for yourself but society did. As a single guy around the age of 27 and up with no kids, are basically the cream of the crop (that goes double if your black).

I just want to start off by saying i respect both opinions, but i personally do date women with kids. Could be that i love kids as is, but it doesn't bother me one bit.. My ol lady has a 3 year old daughter, and i love her like she's my kid, and yes if something was to happen with me and my ol lady i would be devistated, but that's the risk i took dating her.. I knew what i was getting into when i choose to be serious with her.. There are some moments though, so that's why i say i respect both opinions..

As a men, the more you imporve your own situation the more opinions (in women) you have. Don't limit yourself to standards you have not set for yourself but society did. As a single guy around the age of 27 and up with no kids, are basically the cream of the crop (that goes double if your black).
How about pushing 30 with no kids...
pimp.gif

Some dudes feel they need a female with kids (guys about 25+ of course). Their reasoning behind this is because the woman will be more mature and will possess more of the qualities a MAN needs.

What? Who wants a female that already has a kid?!

I'm not raising any one elses kid but my own. I refuse to date a woman who already has a kid.

i wouldnt actually say that they will go out and seek a woman with a child, but there are men out there who are more open to dating a woman with kids because she is more mature and has more features they seek in a wife.

Some dudes feel they need a female with kids (guys about 25+ of course). Their reasoning behind this is because the woman will be more mature and will possess more of the qualities a MAN needs.

That's some horrible logic. If you a more mature dude 25+, and don't have kids, the only reason you would want to date a woman with kids are for those yambs... cause you know homegirl will work harder to keep you sexually satisfied in order for you to stick around!

as age goes up, so does the chance that you or your potential significant other will have kids or have been married before . . . no big deal, it just comes with the territory.

Real talk. I'm 28 with no kids in a stable career. Plus I'm tall, black, and have light eyes lol

Women try to lock me down all the time. No rush for me though and I can be very picky.

pimp.gif

Dying old and alone :smokin

Last edited:
That's some horrible logic. If you a more mature dude 25+, and don't have kids, the only reason you would want to date a woman with kids are for those yambs... cause you know homegirl will work harder to keep you sexually satisfied in order for you to stick around!

no shots but how old are you? Theres more to life and a woman then yambs

Fresh 24, no kids, good career $$$, 2 cars and plans of relocating to Orlando within the next year.

Complete opposite for everybody else around me. Its too the point where some of my boys were telling me i need to hurry up and have kids (since i was 20). I rather get situated and dance around er now and again. Why is it hard for people to see life the way i do?

no shots but how old are you? Theres more to life and a woman then yambs

Old enough my man. There is more to life than getting yambs? For some dudes there are. I mean like what society and tradition dictates right? Getting married.. having kids.. retirement savings.. a house white picket fence and all that bullcrap?

Fresh 24, no kids, good career $$$, 2 cars and plans of relocating to Orlando within the next year.

Complete opposite for everybody else around me. Its too the point where some of my boys were telling me i need to hurry up and have kids (since i was 20). I rather get situated and dance around er now and again. Why is it hard for people to see life the way i do?

Folk not in your beautiful situation don't understand.

What? Who wants a female that already has a kid?!

I'm not raising any one elses kid but my own. I refuse to date a woman who already has a kid.

i wouldnt actually say that they will go out and seek a woman with a child, but there are men out there who are more open to dating a woman with kids because she is more mature and has more features they seek in a wife.

This makes no sense.

Just because a female has a kid does not mean she is a strong women, good wife, or etc.... I really want to break it down but l'm at work. :lol:

Keep going like you're going, bro. Don't listen to that fool talk, a lot of people who say **** like that never had the chance to experience anything else and rationalize their now-limited prospects by saying that their situation is the best possible outcome in life. At least, that's my theory.

All that sounds great to me.

If there is nothing more to your life than yambs I feel bad for you. That's an empty existence.

Sounds great till she or you cheats.. gets a divorce.. and paying 25% of your income for child support. I mean this topic is only about SINGLE MOMS with KIDS!?

Misery loves company champ.  Don't listen to those clowns.  You follow in their footsteps and you'll be spending your weekends in the house changing diapers instead of out here in the streets picking up chicks.  Looks like you got a solid plan in place, keep at it and travel the globe. 

What? I already said I'm not dating any women with children. I'm having my own with the woman I love and choose to marry. She will EARN the right to marry me and I will not settle, no matter what, until I am at least 28 AND have a stable career where I can provide for that family I'm choosing to start with that woman. By doing this, I will be avoiding all the cheating, divorcing, child support, etc... I learn from the mistakes of others, not by making my own mistakes. Single moms? Most likely a mistake and I won't be dealing with you. Sorry.

What I mean was... this topic is about SINGLE MOM and KIDS! Before these women became single with kids, they probably had their baby daddy thinking he was the one and only true love too. and YES I am being cynical!

This makes no sense.

Just because a female has a kid does not mean she is a strong women, good wife, or etc.... I really want to break it down but l'm at work. :lol:

i didnt say all but there are a few good single moms out there who hold it down.

pimp.gif
you might be gay pleghboi , im 28 no kids, a couple of cars, houses in louisiana ,ga, soon to be san antonio,  and like some expensive isn. When women get a whiff of all that and find out that i have no kids or never took a chick home to meet my folks thats the only conclusion they can come up with 
laugh.gif
.Like it doesnt compute with them that im in my prime of my life and would like to avoid the hassles of having a baby mother or wife with kids. Everbody in my fam has had a baby while married so its just in my nature to want to do the same and with the level of ratchness displayed these days its harder and harder to consider being with somebody for life 
mean.gif
. i might have to import one or take my old man up and let him introduce me to a jehovah witness girl he's always going on about .

Back
Top Bottom