Dating Sites. Which one do you use?

So, I'm back in the dating game. For as long as I've been on the net, I never really messed with dating sites. That's not entirely true went on two. One the girl looked nothing like her profile picture and she got left at the end of the street. (She admitted it was a pic of her cousin afterward. She could have eaten two of her cousins.) The other the girl was way underage, and definitely not hot. But, they seem so much more convenient than bars/etc. Living in a fairly small town seems like the way to go.

Anyway, what is everyone using? I just started using plentyoffish because its free. Went on one date, chick was to manly for me. Oh and my boy had already smashed. She said "dated" and had a pick of them together on his facebook. 
sick.gif
I'm using a free trial for match.com.

Contender?

Warwick_singles_81298204-2.jpg

Warwick_singles_81298350-2.jpg

Replies other than YNS would be appreciated.

So, I'm back in the dating game. For as long as I've been on the net, I never really messed with dating sites. That's not entirely true went on two. One the girl looked nothing like her profile picture and she got left at the end of the street. (She admitted it was a pic of her cousin afterward. She could have eaten two of her cousins.) The other the girl was way underage, and definitely not hot. But, they seem so much more convenient than bars/etc. Living in a fairly small town seems like the way to go.

Anyway, what is everyone using? I just started using plentyoffish because its free. Went on one date, chick was to manly for me. Oh and my boy had already smashed. She said "dated" and had a pick of them together on his facebook. 
sick.gif
I'm using a free trial for match.com.

Contender?

Warwick_singles_81298204-2.jpg

Warwick_singles_81298350-2.jpg

Replies other than YNS would be appreciated.

#NT

i always wondered if i would get matched w/the guys i've dated if we were both on eharmony...

i don't have any help but good luck...

#NT

i always wondered if i would get matched w/the guys i've dated if we were both on eharmony...

i don't have any help but good luck...

^^^^
roll.gif

Where you from OP??? Real talk though  it going to be very difficult to find a cute girl on dating site, I would take my chances with meeting someone in person rather than online.

^^^^
roll.gif

Where you from OP??? Real talk though  it going to be very difficult to find a cute girl on dating site, I would take my chances with meeting someone in person rather than online.

One the girl looked nothing like her profile picture and she got left at the end of the street. (She admitted it was a pic of her cousin afterward. She could have eaten two of her cousins.)

I think all guys who have tried the online thing has ran into this at least once
smh.gif

One the girl looked nothing like her profile picture and she got left at the end of the street. (She admitted it was a pic of her cousin afterward. She could have eaten two of her cousins.)

I think all guys who have tried the online thing has ran into this at least once
smh.gif

Go outside and meet chicks.. the chances of actually meeting someone u like online is slim

Go outside and meet chicks.. the chances of actually meeting someone u like online is slim

This is NT, we don't need dating sites. Girls try to bag us on the street.

I went on plentyoffish, saw the quality of the women.

384.gif

This is NT, we don't need dating sites. Girls try to bag us on the street.

I went on plentyoffish, saw the quality of the women.

384.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

more and more people are meeting online these days and not just on dating sites...

chances aren't really as slim as they seem...

Originally Posted by RAWse

more and more people are meeting online these days and not just on dating sites...

chances aren't really as slim as they seem...

Back
Top Bottom