David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

not sure, maybe the KKK stuff?

they didnt explain it too well 
Remy destroyed their friendship in season 2. He was a felon, and then matters were made worse when his son pulled out a gun on a photographer. He was suppose to start a franchise deal for his ribs, but the controversy made it fall through. Then Frank had to sever ties with Freddy and by not vouching for him destroyed him financially. After Frank offered him a job at the White House as part of making good on his America Works Act. However, when Freddy is offered a job at his family's florist, Frank offends him by suggesting he cooks him some ribs as a going-away present.

At least he ain't no snitch. Liked this season though, there was more underwood plotting, and he was talking to the audience more again. Shame we gotta wait a year.

Freddy kept it real though unlike that snitch Remy.
Remy played himself this season, for a married woman. I have no respect for how he acted this season.
mean.gif

Last edited:
the symbolism and political satire at the end of the season was some next level stuff
basically america is going to war because the people in power want to stay in power
and the catalyst that led america to invade and destroy a country on the other side of the world was two white people from middle america 

very fitting 

Starting episode 8 now. The author whom Francis had the affair with is back, Conways are about to get dirty.
Mrs. Conway is fine as hell.

Kinneman is that dude

wasn't interested in watching the new season because of how much i didn't like the last one, ended up binging the it in two days
laugh.gif

what a great season 

Last edited:
Kinda just hit me but I'm betting some of Frank is based off Hilary Clinton :lol:

Last edited:
i guess they had this season written a year ago, so I wonder if we will get any bernie/trump inspired characters for season 5

I'm guessing we get a bernie, cant have a trump type taking up the underwood's spotlight 

I was hoping for a Trump this season too :lol:

I think they'll kill Conway's campaign and make a Trump caricature running as an independent :lol: :smokin

it would be a fun dynamic

frank is great at getting under people's skin and playing mind games

trump is just a big wall of nonsense that no one can break into 

dude would cause frank's liver to give out after 2 debates

People really didn't like Season 3?

Tripping
S3 involved drastic character turns to say the least.

I understand why ppl thought it wasn't good/didn't like it. Especially coming off of S2. S3 was really saved by Petrov :pimp:
it would be a fun dynamic

frank is great at getting under people's skin and playing mind games

trump is just a big wall of nonsense that no one can break into 

dude would cause frank's liver to give out after 2 debates
I'd like to see the challenge the writers would face making sense of how Frank would take down Trump. If they're doing it, by the time the season came out we'd have our new president so it'd either mirror how Trump failed or show how the democrats failed to stop Trump.

All of Frank's manipulation against pure nonsense that just keeps working.

Just one scene with Frank in a room with Trump where Trump drops the facade and reveals his genius pander to the lowest common denominator and all of the ppl fed up with insider politician's PC talk plan would be amazing tv.

it would be way too cheesy but it would be so epic if the character had the dumb american trump voice when out in public but when he's alone in a room with frank he has a sophisticated british accent like a bond villain 

Ok I'm confused. I'm on ep10 and Dunbar is still a Candidate. I thought she abandoned her race and withdrew shortly after the Lucas situation? Why are they still counting votes for her?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom