David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

the symbolism and political satire at the end of the season was some next level stuff

basically america is going to war because the people in power want to stay in power

and the catalyst that led america to invade and destroy a country on the other side of the world was two white people from middle america 

very fitting 
Especially the exchange when Claire and Frank decide to use that to their advantage given the 2 hard blows of the article and not catching the terrorists/the ICO leader welshing on the deal.

Claire: We can work with fear

Frank: Yes we can

It's like a collab with Cheney and Obama :smh: :x

**** I'm surprised one of them didn't say play it again after they watched the execution.

that shot where everyone on both sides look away while the two just stare straight at the video without emotion 

its an entire show about the highest level of american politics and not once do they actually care about the well being of the nation, its all just chess moves to get power and stay in power 

that shot where everyone on both sides look away while the two just stare straight at the video without emotion 

its an entire show about the highest level of american politics and not once do they actually care about the well being of the nation, its all just chess moves to get power and stay in power 
how's that high horse doing up there in Canada b 
eyes.gif

how's that high horse doing up there in Canada b 
eyes.gif
0631e8027f313acdd0f606e57beded12.jpg

its a great view from up here 

rip big meech :smh:

cant even blame remy for doing what he did when this

tumblr_o3mmgevSgQ1r4cskjo1_540.png

is look at you talking about she wanna taste it first. :evil: :wow:

doug on da other hand :x just waiting for that to back fire. :smh:

tumblr_inline_o3l9cxMD4K1trhmqw_500.gif

:rofl: :pimp:

Last edited:
Watched the first episode. Wish they did a quick recap of last season.

Good start tho.

Finished the season, couldn't stop myself :lol:
The savagery this season :x
9/10

I really hope Doug don't **** up again or it backfires. Let son just marry ol girl and that be that. Claire and Frank get their 14 years in the White House :pimp:

Happy ending for almost everybody

:lol:

With what they plotted though, it's pretty clear Claire is running for president right after Frank's term is up so I wonder if that's like 4 more seasons of this show or not.

I just can't see this ending with Frank's death (cuz that doesn't make up for all the lives he's taken or destroyed) or Frank in prison (cuz literally nobody so far (other than arguably Claire) is his equal when it comes to manipulating and strategics that could take him down and imprison him. Plus bringing in a new character for that would need considerable motivation. A group effort where doing the right thing wins the day would be lame cuz that's not how the real world works and that's not how this show is). So I feel at best Frank serves out his next term and either leaves a legacy or becomes infamous like Nixon.

I feel like the show will have a Carlito's Way, Layer Cake, Bronx Tale type ending.

Last edited:
On another note, I really liked that they tapped in to why some ppl like them is cuz they seem like a real partnership and a lot of ppl want to become that.

I just wish after Frank got his transplant and was on board with Claire being VP that he told her the reason he changed his mind was cuz she proved herself with that bat**** crazy China plan and dealing with Petrov on her own. It kinda just came off as Frank gave in, tired of the infighting and was suddenly 100% on board after a death scare.

I think frank realized that they do work better as a team and they encourage each other's ruthlessness

I think frank realized that they do work better as a team and they encourage each other's ruthlessness
Yeah that was evident but he was more opposed to Claire as VP before he got shot than anybody in the party after.

And in one sense he was right. It'd be crazy to do. The Petrov stuff is what gave her more credibility as they threw the secretary of state under the bus.

Claire was behind the assassination attempt...she had everything to gain and did in Frank's absence...

what happened in the time between the meeting of Lucas and Heather Dunbar and Frank's assassination attempt? We don't know so the only logical answer is that Claire helped arrange it in some sort of fashion....

Why would Claire endanger her career like that though? Frank dies and she has no shot at VP or anything.

She's just a widow with a lot of sympathy.

There was no in between imo. Yates is last seen pleading with Dunbar to go after Underwood. She passes him up. He literally has no one else to go to. So he decides to pull a stunt and leave all the evidence for police investigators to discover and hopefully look in to.

My thing is if he successfully kills Frank, Claire probably covers it all up. So he'd fail even in death.

This current situation makes it even worse if Claire somehow set it up. Cuz now this other dude is looking hard in to him.

Besides I don't see Yates listening to Claire at all. He'd be just as distrusting of her.

Anyone pick up that Claire is acknowledging Frank talking to us at the end of ep13?

Is that the first time this has happened?

I haven't been this drawn to a story in a long *** time. This season was f'ing incredible, b. No matter how Frank's story plays out, I'm glad as hell i'm getting to go along for the ride.

Am I the only one who thinks Francis "planned" the assassination attempt? I don't know how he would actually do that, but the timing of it was too damn perfect. Not to mention right before it happened, he called Meechum into his office and that was the last time we saw that.

I'm probably reaching tho. If it actually was the case, I'm sure they would've referred back to it this season, in one way or another.

That being said, I'm not getting how attacking a terrorist country is going to remove the spotlight from the fact that he lied his way to becoming a president. Unless he is planning on destroying everyone at the Herald, the story is going to stick. People don't just forget about big story like that.

Am I the only one who thinks Francis "planned" the assassination attempt? I don't know how he would actually do that, but the timing of it was too damn perfect. Not to mention right before it happened, he called Meechum into his office and that was the last time we saw that.

I'm probably reaching tho. If it actually was the case, I'm sure they would've referred back to it this season, in one way or another.

That being said, I'm not getting how attacking a terrorist country is going to remove the spotlight from the fact that he lied his way to becoming a president. Unless he is planning on destroying everyone at the Herald, the story is going to stick. People don't just forget about big story like that.
Nah because that would require Lucas being in on it as well

Anyone pick up that Claire is acknowledging Frank talking to us at the end of ep13?

Is that the first time this has happened?
the symbolism and political satire at the end of the season was some next level stuff

basically america is going to war because the people in power want to stay in power

and the catalyst that led america to invade and destroy a country on the other side of the world was two white people from middle america 

very fitting 

It's showing she officially turned somewhat evil. That was shot really well

Back
Top Bottom