"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

What? :lol:

I know you love Fox deep down inside lamekilla. Admitting it is the first step...

Pics look good. Magnetos costume isn't bad.
First Class was on the other day, I really don't know why they couldn't have gone with the costume at the end of that. It was cool and simple.

Magneto is not a brawler and he doesn't need armor for bullets or other weapons cuz he could just use his magnetic shield.
Wolverine having Bone claws when traveling to the past and metal in the future...makes no sense because he's had adamantium since WW2 right??
No he hasn't. Not in the movies or anywhere else.

Then again I can't remember if the flashbacks in The Wolverine had Logan popping his metal claws but I don't think so (that'd be a big mistake if they did since he's suppose to get his metal in Origins).

Last edited:
Pics look good. Magnetos costume isn't bad.

:stoneface:

You can't mention bishop without cable either and since Apocalypse is suppose to be the overarching antagonist that means Mr. Sinister somewhere in all this right? Cable and Sinister? That means Jean Grey? (or her at least her DNA?)

Or I can just accept I'm asking for too much from this POS director
eyes.gif
u may be asking for too much lol.

kinda like saying "they cant have batman without robin"

i just want an x-men that follows (for the most part) x-men the animated series. with costumes, characters, and settings alike. is that too much to ask?

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

My jaw will drop if all these future X-Men die within 30 minutes of the film. lol. I bet they'll die trying to protect Wolverine's body while his mind is in the past.
nerd.gif

Vaughn on why he didn't do DoFP from Empire magazine.

"It didn't excite me enough," he tells Empire Magazine. "The thing that was exciting about it was bringing all these actors together. What a cast! But I've worked with great actors and I just thought, 'I've got to do my own thing.'" That "own thing" would be the big screen adaptation of Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons' The Secret Service. "The script was great for X-Men, but I had Secret Service in my head. And this has always been Bryan's machine. It's come full circle."

:x :smh:

Ah well.

Only thing left is FOX making the decision to remove him and getting some better director I haven't thought of to salvage this sinking ship.

Last edited:
I think Vaughn should have done the film anyway. I know Secret Service was a great Millar title, but cmon. Revenue alone from the X-Men Franchise would have been high, whether or not the film was a success or not.

I think Vaughn should have done the film anyway. I know Secret Service was a great Millar title, but cmon. Revenue alone from the X-Men Franchise would have been high, whether or not the film was a success or not.
What is the secret service about

It's also likely about time and scheduling. They started shooting this past October and as you can see, Singer was still filming additional shots and doing some cutting and editing probably til this day. Vaughn was mostly afraid someone would beat him to the story too, I posted it in the last page that a few scripts that copies the premise of Millars work was supposedly floating around so Vaughn wanted to get it out first.

"Quicksilver was always in our script," claims Bryan Singer in a recent interview with Empire Magazine when asked if his late addition to the movie was in response to Joss Whedon casting Aaron Taylor-Johnson in the role. "Marvel were informed early on that I was using him. The way it'll play out in our movie versus what I believe they are going to do is so different. And this is not an enormous role - he's only on one beat of the movie."

However, they go on to reveal that "Kinberg had originally employed a young Juggernaut in the same function," making it unclear whether he was replaced by Quicksilver early on in the writing process or after Marvel's announcement.

Regardless, according to Evan Peters, this movie will do what The Avengers: Age of Ultron can't; address his lineage. "Everybody's so slow to him, it gives him an attitude. He's a little impatient. When [Magneto and Quicksilver] first meet, there's a cool, "Do I know you? moment."

So it looks like they might actually touch up on Quicksilvers relationship with Magneto, though it'll probably be more of a nod or an easter egg in the end.

What is the secret service about
Says Millar: "Secret Service is the ramifications of [how] America is struggling on the world stage, funding is being seriously undercut to balance the books and some people are trying their best to take advantage of the fragile global situation. The hero and sidekick guys who lead the book are, I think, the best characters I've written."
It's about this spook recruiting his nephew. Lots of killing and other cool stuff.
"Quicksilver was always in our script," claims Bryan Singer in a recent interview with Empire Magazine when asked if his late addition to the movie was in response to Joss Whedon casting Aaron Taylor-Johnson in the role. "Marvel were informed early on that I was using him. The way it'll play out in our movie versus what I believe they are going to do is so different. And this is not an enormous role - he's only on one beat of the movie."

However, they go on to reveal that "Kinberg had originally employed a young Juggernaut in the same function," making it unclear whether he was replaced by Quicksilver early on in the writing process or after Marvel's announcement.

Regardless, according to Evan Peters, this movie will do what The Avengers: Age of Ultron can't; address his lineage. "Everybody's so slow to him, it gives him an attitude. He's a little impatient. When [Magneto and Quicksilver] first meet, there's a cool, "Do I know you? moment."

So it looks like they might actually touch up on Quicksilvers relationship with Magneto, though it'll probably be more of a nod or an easter egg in the end.
Eh, it's sad they think fans will even care that much at this point.

I don't want to see that clown having a moment with old *** Magneto.

Last edited:
is this movie disregarding first class, aside from having the actors from that movie in it?

because if james mcavoy's professor X is walking wouldnt that render the end of that move useless?

or are they aware of what is going to happen in the future during first class?

and if they were going disregard movies, wouldnt it be the crapper ones (thus cyclops could could back)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom