"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

I know this is going to be more wishful thinking than anything else, but after the X-Men succeed in the past, I'm hoping the alternate timeline created will have Cyclops and Jean Grey back.

They crap on Cyclops so much. They should've just saved him in this movie and bring him back.

Marvel animated movies are terrible! Just saw IM & Hulk: Heroes United and it was just a pile of crap. I'd rather sit through IM3 again, hell I'd rather watch Daredevil, it's that bad.
Not that I want to add on, but whatever you do, avoid Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher at all costs.

Marvel animated movies are terrible! Just saw IM & Hulk: Heroes United and it was just a pile of crap. I'd rather sit through IM3 again, hell I'd rather watch Daredevil, it's that bad.
Planet Hulk and Hulk vs Wolverine/Thor :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I feel the same way about Cyclops, really one of my favorites and even talked about interest an origin film on him a few years back and people just made fun of him and that'll it just be about a dude who got hit on the head, gets his powers and then whine throughout the whole film. :lol:

A Cyclops origins would be great though with Jean and the whole Summers clan. Have a redux Havok, have Corsair debut, lead to Cable and Rachel, it could be great even if the story doesn't involve much XMen team.

Planet Hulks cool but it's a bit overrated. Hulk VS was underwhelming too. The only one I really liked was the first Ultimates Avengers film but the rest are boring and the Anime and 3D ones are just not very good.

You can't mention Apocalypse without. Mr. Sinister right?

Mr. Sinister.... Madelyne Pryor....Scott Summers.....Cable?? :nerd:

I always thought that an X-Factor film with the original team would be cool. Maybe an adaption of the Archangel story arc w/ Cameron Hodge and Apocalypse as the villains.

But yeah, as much as I defend Singer, I can't forgive him for his interpretation of Cyclops in his films.

Why?

Apocalypse and Mr Sinister aren't attached to hip. :lol:

Just let me have my dreams :wow:

Planet Hulks cool but it's a bit overrated. Hulk VS was underwhelming too. The only one I really liked was the first Ultimates Avengers film but the rest are boring and the Anime and 3D ones are just not very good.
u trippin planet hulk was one of their best

Eh, good but not as great as most are saying to to be. It felt very PG for a Hulk film and too predictable.

And they should have followed the ending to the comics, then that would have been epic!

I'm thinking they did this time traveling storyline just so they can put wolverine in more movies.

:lol:

Seeing how they didn't even bother to cast Cable, who you'd figure...Cable & Bishop...how do you have 1 with the other?

I woudln't be surprised if they replaced Cable with Wolverine as the head of X-Force.

Those posters arne't even the worst, check out these two. Even the poster without Hugh Jackman still has his name on it. :lol: Apparently he's the only star of the film. :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm thinking they did this time traveling storyline just so they can put wolverine in more movies.

Its the only explanation :lol:. Everything is starting to make sense. This movie went all the way to a must see in theaters for me to waiting for a good bootleg version

Back
Top Bottom