"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

Looks like Twilight: DOFP.

Looks like in the future, I will pass on this movie.

Last edited:
I have very low expectations for this movie already.. So I can't even get disappointed at this point..

Hell I have no plans to watch the movie, unless I hear good things.. Ditto transformers and tmnt

As mentioned above, didn't watch the last wolverine movie

Last edited:
:wow: :rofl:

They butchered Warpath. He's a nobody in the comics but still :smh: Son look like he in a Halloween costume.

At this point, if you have twitter please let Singer know how terrible this looks :x :lol:

Also Warpath can't fly.

Last edited:
after seeing these "teasers"

I have no faith in this film and expect it to be worse than last stand.

smh

Sooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!

These are by far the most underwhelming costumes EVERRRRRRRRR!!!!

Logan past looks the best and that's because he's half naked :evil: :lol:

When the Apocalypse announcement was made, people were excited in here. I'm not sure why but they were. Now that we get more images from dofp, people are reminded how crappy these moviemakers are. It's entertaining.

Last edited:
Who is that under the iceman cover?

Nevermind. I see now. Thought pyro was back :rolleyes

Last edited:
When the Apocalypse announcement was made, people were excited in here. I'm not sure why but they were. Now that we get more images from dofp, people are reminded how crappy these moviemakers are. It's entertaining.

:smh: @ myself. I no longer believe.

Last edited:
The Apocalypse announcement is for another movie, post reboot. He may make a cameo in this though.

I never had high hopes for this but didn't think they'd be attempting to make it worse than Origins but maybe the plan is to end this universe as horribly as possible.

I remember more hate than excitement when Apocalypse was announced, at least here on NT. Anything Singer or Fox and XMen are just hated by NT for the most part.

Lots of people changes their mind too, I remember people liking 1st Class, like 3 out of 5, not it's like 1 out of 5. :lol:

Same with Avengers, I remember almost everyone loving it and deeming it the perfect comic book film but now more and more are saying that it was mediocre at best. Some even flat out hates it.

That's NT for you.

Last edited:
One more, Twilight Bishop.

Colossus and future Sentinels the only one left and a trailer.

Last edited:
I'm still gonna see DOFP even though I refuse to watch the last Wolverine movie. I just don't have high hopes. Charge it to the game.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't get giving Bishop red eyes. That's never been his thing based off his power set. He's not Gambit, Cyclops, Sinister, or a vampire. His eyes don't even glow when he uses his powers like Cable.

I remember more hate than excitement when Apocalypse was announced, at least here on NT. Anything Singer or Fox and XMen are just hated by NT for the most part.

Lots of people changes their mind too, I remember people liking 1st Class, like 3 out of 5, not it's like 1 out of 5. :lol:

Same with Avengers, I remember almost everyone loving it and deeming it the perfect comic book film but now more and more are saying that it was mediocre at best. Some even flat out hates it.

That's NT for you.

Some ppl's negativity can stand the test of time is all.

Last edited:
Last but not the least.... Future Sentinel

Looks like it could be a gigantic Nimrod?

Last edited:
:stoneface: :smh: Character designs/costumes

What little hope I had for this movie is now gone.

Fox needs to give the rights back ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom