Dayton ,Ohio people

So when are we going to do a Fantasy Football draft?..Let me know when you guys are free and we can set it up this weekend on espn.com..

Just kidding i hope you guys catch this cause i cant change the draft from thursday at 9pm.

I signed up..Come on guys join up so we can have some friendly fun..

yeah if we get CJ and JC that will give us 8 signed up, only need 2 more from twitter which im sure we will be able to.

I voted Hatch, but we still need some players..Come on guys follow the link and sign up..

yessir! Hope everyone got in that wanted in! Draft is gonna be sweet. I have my draft for my main league tmw. Live draft, im gonna get drunk and slap everyone while wearing my mauluga jersey.

Hatch can you answer something for me..Can you tell me what a "snake" draft is?..Thats what kind of draft we have for Monday and I dont know what that means..

sorry fellas ive been busy, we are in the process of moving to columbus so ive been driving back and forth looking at houses pretty much everyday

better job + columbus is awesome
smile.gif

JC, Columbus is awesome. Only growing city in Ohio. BTW fellas, I have officially moved out to Fairborn and have been working at base for 3 weeks now. Love it thus far!

Congrats on the job/move CJ...and yeah its crazy seeing buildings going up over there, and signs saying opening soon, or now hiring. Living in Dayton the last 3 years I kinda forgot what a good economy looks like.

Thanks JC. Everything is all good. Columbus is awesome though. My lady lives there so I frequent often.

Thanks JC. Everything is all good. Columbus is awesome though. My lady lives there so I frequent often.

Congrats CJ..Fairborn is pretty cool..Nice, chill community..Plus it's real close to Fairfield mall and some good restraunts..Glad everything is working out for you bro..

Thanks Case I appreciate it. Chilling now, having a beer and watching the Buckeyes. Off tomorrow, 4 day weekend FTW!!!

Hey if someone wants to buy me the Charcoal 9's I'll give them a pair of Fire Red 5s or Solar Orange 5's or Cardinal 7s or Steel 10s..Your choice..lol..If you can't tell, I really neeeeddd these 9s badly..

lol, I was just trying to get someone to foot the bill for me cause for some reason I've turned into a cheapskate lately..Have you ever used craigslist Hatch?..I've only seen fakes on there..

i post stuff on there, usually no responses though. I see some decent stuff on there every once in a while. ISS is free though, and i have sold about 20 pairs or so over the last 2 months pretty easy to deal with.

Hatch shoot me a pm and tell me your terms for helping me out..I really could use some quick cash with my anniversary and wife's bday coming up soon..

Back
Top Bottom