Dayton ,Ohio people

thats weird, when i switched to uverse they gave 250 bucks cash back and installed it the next day lol.

Hatch, I got the 275 cash back, but definitely had to wait like 2 wks for the installation because when they first came out, they didnt have Time Warner's "key". Whatever that means... #shrug

Anything new for the Dayton heads in here?..Any new pick ups?..anything?..

Man I havent picked up anything in forever. Oh yea fellas, that dreaded bar exam that I was studying for this summer, I passed it! Im official now! lol

I'm new to the board and this thread.
Just moved here from Baltimore.

Are there any House of Hoops in the area?  I'm trying to snag a pair of BIN 7's but can not find a HOH anywhere.  Any help would be great.

Where is that store?  I checked out the website and didnt see it unless I just missed it.
I'm in Dayton off of Smithville Road.

cool greys for sure, holding off for cement 3's in january. Gonna try to go for a trifecta!

Agreed Hatch. Although I have been wanting those XIIIs since I was a kid. Maybe ill pick them up later down the road via Ebay or something. Where is everyone copping the XIs from? I think I might have them early from Cleveland.

Man im good on Corporate. Everytime I try to get a 15 from them, its always a different story. "Im not reserving, then im reserving." Missed out on the SJs because of that back and forth too. Ill scoop them from Cleveland or Dayton.

CJDYNASTY-------->>>>> HERE IS YOUR INFO YOU COULD HAVE FOUND IF YOU COULD HAVE CHECKED THE SHOP INSTEAD OF COMING TO US FOR SPECIAL TREATMENT. Only Takes a second to click and you already follow us on twitter so you see when we post stuff as well. I don't believe we met and if you feel I owe you an apology then here you go.

Sorry man, I did change my mind but thats after I got word my landlord didn't get that security he offered earlier in the year. No hard feelings but you came to blast the shop on NT.

Oh and I think you've only tried to get a size 15 twice now?

Not blasting the shop. Just speaking on MY experiences and MY opinion on our resident SNEAKER forum is all. That is still allowed right? Actually we have met, back at your first Cincy Summit back in 06 or 07. I also had contact with you through my boys at Wright State and Wilson (EKIN). Anyway man, there's no love lost. I actually know someone that is affiliated with you and I respect the job you guys are doing. So keep it up.

As far as size 15s, I have got at you or your team numerous of times. CDPs, SJs, CGs, XIIIs, Penny IIs, and Foams to be exact. But again no love lost.

You are right, I should have been checking your website regularly for that release info. Thats my bad. Its all good though man. No hard feelings as well. If you felt that my comments were out of line, than I apologize to you and your establishment.

why would you wanna go all the way to columbus for them? all the stores around here got them.

So who's going to cop Cement IIIs and where are you getting them from?..Im wondering if there will be a line at Dayton Mall..

Back
Top Bottom