DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

that snyderstans are saying much better and most anticipated and gon make more $$$ than whats gon be in its place so theyre demanding it comeback while they make fun of the batman not making a billion

and you do know that the og still barely cracked $650m before the pandemic and with a theater run of way more than 45 days, right?

the batman made $750m in 45days and now its on hbo max and regular hbo channels and despite that, its still more watched than the basis of #returnthesnyderverse bs

yall cant have it both ways and say its better and that the demand is out there when less people are watching it
does this make Twilight better than the two DC movies?

are we gon' be grasping on strawman so snyder can come back?

are we gon mention that transformers films make billions despite it being the biggest explosion of turd on the big screen?

snyder films are underperforming on both quality and box office

you wanna explain the teenage girl phenomenon power to catapult their loved artists novels and why taylor swift and bts are gajillionaires because of them... snyderstans claim theres so many of them and thats why WB is making a mistake but where is that power? where is that number? snyders JL cant even get a ton of viewers when it released in the middle of the pandemic and when the main thing people could do is watch streaming services... if the long*ss film cant even get the attention of the whole world bored out of their minds because theyve been locked down then i dont know what to tell you

just think about it... a batman and superman film and justice league cant make a billion each... i mean damn

Last edited:
that snyderstans are saying much better and most anticipated and gon make more $$$ than whats gon be in its place so theyre demanding it comeback while they make fun of the batman not making a billion

and you do know that the og still barely cracked $650m before the pandemic and with a theater run of way more than 45 days, right?

the batman made $750m in 45days and now its on hbo max and regular hbo channels and despite that, its still more watched than the basis of #returnthesnyderverse bs

yall cant have it both ways and say its better and that the demand is out there when less people are watching it
You simply can’t compare Zach Snyder Justice League HBO Max release to The Batman’s. You’re wasting time writing a wall of text.

You simply can’t compare Zach Snyder Justice League HBO Max release to The Batman’s. You’re wasting time writing a wall of text.

ummm, yes i can and that article certainly did and i am sure studio execs care

you’re wasting your time defending snyder

I really do hope they continue Batman with Pattinson with Reeves directing. Do whatever they need to do in Flash with the Keaton's Batman. But I would love some consistency with Pattinson continuing to grow into his role as The Dark Knight.

the batman - 7.3/8. really enjoyed it. battinson was great. liked the noire feel to it. dano and colin were great too. zoe was good. her mask was whack. i put it up there with begins. dark knight is still is king.

side note: realized battfleck didnt even get a solo film. wild.

the batman - 7.3/8. really enjoyed it. battinson was great. liked the noire feel to it. dano and colin were great too. zoe was good. her mask was whack. i put it up there with begins. dark knight is still is king.

side note: realized battfleck didnt even get a solo film. wild.
Batfleck did decent. it comes down with the material imo. whoever was writing the plot should do better.

...levels!!!
get that twink his gagball n #bringbackbatfleck on the way back...

Keaton for the win. Bat Bale looks like a golf ball on a tee. Ben Bat the ears are too short for my taste (but it is a good cowl). Rob bat needs more side panel to fill in that big facial gap.

batflecks gon be in the flash too

theyre all not gon’ exist after the film

that is if the film even comes out

:rofl:

at this point they gotta get rid of present flash too so what better way to do that then in his own movie?

have him erase himself to end the movie.

reboot him to be more like spiderman than weirdo *** ezra

Black Adam footage description:

opens in snowy mountains
black Adam is found?
Doctor Fate shows up
Blackk Adam slave origin, reborn a god
kneels before no-one
destroy of this world or its savior
Crazy strong
Sarah Shahi finds him in the desert
Hawkman
Atom Smasher
Red Tornado!
Heroes don't kill people, but I do

Aquaman footage description:

new kingdoms
new characters
Black Manta is back! has ancient power now
Randall Park returns, Black Manta has an army
Orn is back
Aquaman's new stealth suit!

Shazam Fury of the Gods trailer description:

Shazam on a date with Wonder Woman... in his dreams, turns into the Wizard Shazam
Daughters of Atlas are the villains (Mirren; Liu)
Family of crime fighters
Dragon!
Another dragon!
Levi vs Mirren
Shazam is a Fast & Furious fan
Shazam family is back!

The Flash footage description:

Barry goes back in time
childhood home
Barry watching recording of himself?
ticking clock
long-haired Barry
Seven batsuits!
Awesome new Flash costume
Batman on Batcylce
ZoD!
Supergirl!
Keaton's BATMAN RETURNS!
"You want get nuts? Let's get nuts!!"

1651040410394.gif

Black Adam footage description:

opens in snowy mountains
black Adam is found?
Doctor Fate shows up
Blackk Adam slave origin, reborn a god
kneels before no-one
destroy of this world or its savior
Crazy strong
Sarah Shahi finds him in the desert
Hawkman
Atom Smasher
Red Tornado!
Heroes don't kill people, but I do

Aquaman footage description:

new kingdoms
new characters
Black Manta is back! has ancient power now
Randall Park returns, Black Manta has an army
Orn is back
Aquaman's new stealth suit!

Shazam Fury of the Gods trailer description:

Shazam on a date with Wonder Woman... in his dreams, turns into the Wizard Shazam
Daughters of Atlas are the villains (Mirren; Liu)
Family of crime fighters
Dragon!
Another dragon!
Levi vs Mirren
Shazam is a Fast & Furious fan
Shazam family is back!

The Flash footage description:

Barry goes back in time
childhood home
Barry watching recording of himself?
ticking clock
long-haired Barry
Seven batsuits!
Awesome new Flash costume
Batman on Batcylce
ZoD!
Supergirl!
Keaton's BATMAN RETURNS!
"You want get nuts? Let's get nuts!!"

1651040410394.gif
That movie sure is gonna be nutty.

I expect james gunn to write a scene or joke in season 2 about a crazy woman pooping on a bed aka human fecal delivery as johnny depp described it.

I think I may have been a little hyped about the Black Adam flick about 10 years ago, back before the Rock had as much power as he does now and makes money from the most mid movies.

Back
Top Bottom