DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

but we know what the future of this flash will be

1.png

2.png

flash sucks. gosling would probably want to be a better character or wait for marvel to call.

The weirdest thing about Matt Reeves's the batman is how believable and human the superhero is. He really is just a weirdo running around in a kevlar halloween costume and not this super human DC universe version of iron man.

He's basically the punisher without the murder.

I think somewhere deep down, that's the part that a lot of people can't rock with. They wanted a superhero and got kickass.

It's pretty funny him walking around crime scenes expecting to be taken seriously in this leather bdsm outfit with a bat mask. I like that they touched on that.

The weirdest thing about Matt Reeves's the batman is how believable and human the superhero is. He really is just a weirdo running around in a kevlar halloween costume and not this super human DC universe version of iron man.

I think somewhere deep down, that's the part that a lot of people can't rock with. They wanted a superhero and got kickass.
Martinez calling him a freak highlighted this when he walked into the mayor's murder scene.

that dude pretty much represents how the general public views bats

in the beginning he just thinks his a freak and a weirdo but by the end he’s working with him and accepted him as a more than just a vigilante

for me, it was great. I consider the material as excellent and believable. love the grey area where there is no right or wrong but a middleground. Bruce's parents being fallible as well as Bruce himself. there is no perfect world. the Riddler is not purely evil but rather an extreme and misguided kind of vigilante. also, I love the perception element when Bruce was wearing a mask and unmasked. normal society accepted Bruce the Billionaire and was like a god. normal society hated Batman. the Riddler hated Bruce Wayne, but loved Batman. also, the ending where Batman was trying to save the people and were scared to take his hand. it took someone like a child (orphan) to break that perception. kinda funny how it circles back. Batman, the Riddler and the mayor's kid are orphans.

Martinez calling him a freak highlighted this when he walked into the mayor's murder scene.
it was also highlighted on how Martinez treated Bruce Wayne the Billionaire. quite the opposite and pretty much show people's perception.

ezra has to be recasted in one of the running scenes where his body becomes ryan gosling :lol:

Yeah I love it. But I love deconstructions of superhuman figures like that, so this type of movie (and tbh the Nolan ones) was made for me. Batfleck fighting aliens… ehhh.

Disclaimer: I liked Last Jedi and what they did with Luke (so I’m built different.)

Back
Top Bottom