DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

images
What’s y’all thought on pain & gain? The rock didn’t play his typical role in that imo. Crazy that it was based on a true story :wow:.

The Rock isn’t playing The Rock in most of his roles. He carefully created this watered down safe version of the Rock to be the generic hero.

The wrestler, the Rock had a mean streak that could turn in to a heel streak and way more of a badass attitude. That’s not whoever he keeps playing in those out in the wild jungle/safari movies.

The sad part is in 10 years he’s never really found a type of role that could be his go to. As an actor you really can’t typecast him cuz he’s not even that good at being the dumb brute or leader type.

images.jpg

the-rock-mummy-returns-feat.jpg

MV5BNzZhYmQ2NGMtZmRmYi00NzgzLTllNmUtNDQwZDAxMmE3NzI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE5NzE3OTE@._V1_.jpg
MV5BMTUxNTk5MTE0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjA2NzY3NA@@._V1_.jpg

MV5BYWRmMTBiNzQtMzk0Yy00OGRiLTllNjctMTBhZDY1NTc3MTUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 1
  • MV5BYWRmMTBiNzQtMzk0Yy00OGRiLTllNjctMTBhZDY1NTc3MTUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BYWRmMTBiNzQtMzk0Yy00OGRiLTllNjctMTBhZDY1NTc3MTUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 432
Doom was good.

Black Adam…….

Amazing visuals and fight scenes.

Better than a lot of recent comic movies.

Edit:

Third act ruined the movie

Last edited:
It took me 4 times to finish black adam. Dc is trying to do too much. The story was all over the place. I have always said they should restart this whole dcu with edwards batman. That **** was 🔥. Nothing else from dc has been memorable.

As a non comic reader I wish they would of flushed out the Justice Society.

Are they like the Justice LeaguexAvengersxX-Men?

This should of been a 3 hour movie.
They're just like the Justice League just a slightly different name. Not at all like the X-Men team wise but this version totally jacked the Prof X and his X-jet under school/property thing.

I don't see how there's much of a story if you take them out. Story never made attempts to get deep and immersive with Adam's past or the culture of the country. Plus the demon stuff was last min and all 3rd act.

Atom Smasher and Tornado Girl from Black Adam were the prototypical Netflix/Euphoria stars that are just included to see if recent popularity makes people like them as complimentary characters with a possible chance to expand them later.

Noah Centeneo sucks.

Atom Smasher and Tornado Girl from Black Adam were the prototypical Netflix/Euphoria stars that are just included to see if recent popularity makes people like them as complimentary characters with a possible chance to expand them later.

Noah Centeneo sucks.
I don't recognize either of those kids from anything really. So not sure what they're popular from.

I think I may have saw Noah in a netflix series or movie.

Last edited:
Saw that kid in some trailer on Netflix, like a spy thriller where he doesn't do **** but **** happens around him. Probably just a bad trailer.

Centeneo was in a lot of Netflix’s rom com stuff for old teens the past 5 years, to All The Boys I’ve Loved Before.

Yeah have no interest in Centeneo in The Recruit TV show.

i think dude just wants to chill and let people forget about the whole thing

he’s peddling his xmas “franchise” for netflix and his tequila

Back
Top Bottom