DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Is that series worth checking out or is it CW level bad?
I was really against the series when it was first announced and I saw Richard use guns in the robin suit but the show is salvageable. The violence and language let's you know that it isn't on the CW but it is a CW level show with more violence and harsh language. I enjoyed the first two seasons but I don't watch anymore.

How does this make him feel better?

Your movie flopped and I heard it was whack.
Even if all of what Levi said is true that had no bearing on how trash his portrayal of Shazam is and how bad the movie was. Dude acting like being able to cameo in an equally poor movie would out more people in the seats for this dumpster fire?
A7A355E6-956F-4425-AF5E-3AEDC1D70502.png

Movie was better than I expected and the reviews made me feel. I definitely think there was a disconnect between the young kids and the adults... And it felt like the first third of the movie was just all of them as adults and I had no interest in that. Billy and Shazam were totally different and I never really like Zachary Levi in this movie. Honestly the suit alone kind of makes me. I don't know. I feel like it takes me out of the movie. It's so unbelievable and so weird looking even by superhero standards just like the fake muscles. Just don't make any sense. I don't know... But that was my biggest complaint from the first one. It just took me out of the movie.

Anne stood out as a strong performance, I liked young Freddy, young Meagan Good.. ADULT Meagan Good, and Helen Mirren was acting her *** off. Levi was just bad man, I don't know.

I ended up liking the action and the fight scenes pretty well.. and I think the movie got better as it went along

its supposed to be on digital midway into April. I'll just wait.

and even then, I think I made it 15 mins into black Adam

I been started skipping MCU movies in theaters even before endgame.. 2nd antman, I read the synopsis online and then once a decent copy was available I actually watched and only watched that once

I wish I did the same for captain marvel

Back
Top Bottom