DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

If this is truly a musical, I have zero interest. The first one was just ok. Watched it once and don’t have any interest in rewatching it again.

The first one was good but I ain’t going act like I didn’t watch the king of comedy and taxi driver

That’s why I don’t rate Logan as high as others.. I watched no country for old men and Nebraska, the options to end logan were right there

Instead of a Joker Musical why don’t we get a Batman Rap Album/Movie

1B95B4F6-5F89-4518-AC0B-930AB32A35F5.jpeg

Look fam you never know, this can work.

Ben just dgaf anymore :lol: let it all out man.

potential spoiler for the flash movie, so…

Would love Clayface or Mr. Freeze in The Batman 2 as the main villain.

Edit:
Just for reference, this is directly from Deadline. Much better than aggregators.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
All in for Clayface and Freeze for the sequel :pimp:

Been wishing to see them done justice on the big screen for a while.

Also would love to see the seeds being planted for a Court of Owls appearance down the line.

That story arc would translate seamlessly to live action while being relevant to the times but they'd need to expand on the bat family first to pull it off properly.

Better be the last year of these ppl.

Low key WW needs to be done justice as well. Plenty better actresses and better looking who can become Wonder Woman. Also need better writers who can properly blend her warrior side and compassionate side. They need to really define her as a character and what sort of superhero she is going to be.

Back
Top Bottom